Ever seen a girl die on the street?

I'd want to help a country, but its not always the right thing.
Stuff like this happens everywhere. Even in America.
Its a cycle. You can't have good without bad.
Sadly, this is what makes us human.
Horrifying it is.....

^
And this is what this "era" has done to us.
Make people believe nothing unless it's happening right on their lap.

You hear a car alarm? You rationalize that it's a false alarm.
You hear some shouting and a large thump somewhere in your apartment complex? You rationalize it's just an argument.
You hear a sequence of muted bangs in a suburb? You rationalize that it must be fireworks.

Human being have become pitiable creatures in the last 50 years.

I don't want to seem confused or anything, but are you saying to every "event" as I can call it, I should jump?
(ex: I hear a car alarm, I need to run outside and check it?)

Let's turn that whole god dang country to glass!!! YEEEEE HAAAWWWW!!!! America, FUCK YEAH!!!111

redneck-sign.jpg

Man... I hate the fact that we always have to spend our resources to help or police these dumb ass countries. I mean, yeah, it is horrible and inexcusable. Sorry though, not our problem. If you don't like the way you are being treated and you fear for your life, leave the fucking country. Don't come to America, really our country doesn't need any more immigrants right now... but go to Canada or something. Why do we have to spend BILLIONS of dollars DURING A RECESSION, to police these crazy fucks that have nothing better to do than kill civillians and be generally crazy. I'm tired of my tax dollars going to these causes when I would rather see something good come out of it in our country.

No offense intended to you, but this is the "stupid american" belief. Now don't get me wrong, I don't believe that we should spend our every last dollar helping other nations out. The idea that if one does not like his/her country they should just leave is ridiculous. As americans we may have that right, many countries do not. Many of the "illegal" immigrants are illegal because their countries refuse to let them leave. I know many families that had to be snuck out their countries because their government would not allow them to leave, or if they did allow them to leave, they did not allow their families to leave. I am glad I live in a "free" country that will allow me to go pretty much wherever I want. If I was in a situation where I was not given my freedom, I think I would be grateful for those that were willing to help me out. Americans really need to remember that we are spawns of "illegal immigrants", not only did we immigrate here, but we took the damn nation away from the leaders.

Again I don't mean any offense, but I am surrounded with redneck attitudes about this topic, and it drives me crazy.

No offense intended to you, but this is the "stupid american" belief. Now don't get me wrong, I don't believe that we should spend our every last dollar helping other nations out. The idea that if one does not like his/her country they should just leave is ridiculous. As americans we may have that right, many countries do not. Many of the "illegal" immigrants are illegal because their countries refuse to let them leave. I know many families that had to be snuck out their countries because their government would not allow them to leave, or if they did allow them to leave, they did not allow their families to leave. I am glad I live in a "free" country that will allow me to go pretty much wherever I want. If I was in a situation where I was not given my freedom, I think I would be grateful for those that were willing to help me out. Americans really need to remember that we are spawns of "illegal immigrants", not only did we immigrate here, but we took the damn nation away from the leaders.

Again I don't mean any offense, but I am surrounded with redneck attitudes about this topic, and it drives me crazy.

Well it is offensive when you say "Redneck attitude." My attitude is strictly based on financial and political points. There are laws in place, in this country, that state that no one shall enter the country illegally. It is illegal... I am tired of the pity party that takes place on account of "horrible" things that happen in other countries. What about the horrible things that happen here? People die in the street daily in America. I didn't see any video for that. We don't need to keep spending our tax dollars and increase our defecit by aiding and abetting fugitives from other countries. It's too bad that they are in that situation, let them make their own history by overthrowing THEIR oppressors and let us get on with life in America and try to better our country for the people that inhabit it LEGALLY.

The redneck attitude was not meant for your statement. The ideas you expressed are popular ideas nationwide, but around here they are blown out of proportion by stupidity.

Well it is offensive when you say "Redneck attitude." My attitude is strictly based on financial and political points. There are laws in place, in this country, that state that no one shall enter the country illegally. It is illegal... I am tired of the pity party that takes place on account of "horrible" things that happen in other countries. What about the horrible things that happen here? People die in the street daily in America. I didn't see any video for that. We don't need to keep spending our tax dollars and increase our defecit by aiding and abetting fugitives from other countries. It's too bad that they are in that situation, let them make their own history by overthrowing THEIR oppressors and let us get on with life in America and try to better our country for the people that inhabit it LEGALLY.

Highlight the one of the following questions.
A) Handle your own problems, before you help others?
B) Don't get involved in another country since its their problem?
C) Worry about our economy, taxes, etc.?
D) All of the above?
E) None/other?

The redneck attitude was not meant for your statement. The ideas you expressed are popular ideas nationwide, but around here they are blown out of proportion by stupidity.

Alright, I just wanted to state that I do feel sorry for these people, but at the same time i don't want to send over the troops or bring them all over here. When I have children, I can't even imagine the kind of America they will grow up in, and it's a little nerve wracking to see the state of our present economy. Not to mention how bad it could be in the future if we don't stop what we are doing.

Ideally you would the Iranian people to settle this situation themselves, but that is not going to happen since the government has troops and guns and the people don't, so your only options would be a coup or send in troops.

Not that the US would send in troops since our forces are stretched thin as it is with a looming situation with North Korea to deal with, but eventually you will need to send in troops to Iran since all we have to look forward to is more instability in the region and more sham elections. We should have just did that back in 2003 like I wanted to.

But you have to do something about this regime since they are in control of so much oil and before they get to the point where they become a nuclear power.

This also shouldn't be a unilateral effort. However the international community doesn't want to do much of anything while they wait for the US to do some shit when they are more than capable of sending troops themselves. Plus if it wasn't for the US toppling the democratic government there in the first place, we wouldn't be in this situation, just like if Korea was not split into two countries for us to deal with that nutjob regime there today.

But whatever. The nations of the world aren't going to do much of anything, so if the US doesn't do anything now, it's just going to get worse down the road.

Not that the US would send in troops since our forces are stretched thin as it is with a looming situation with North Korea to deal with, but eventually you will need to send in troops to Iran since all we have to look forward to is more instability in the region and more sham elections. We should have just did that back in 2003 like I wanted to.

Thanks god that nobody cared what you wanted to do back in 2003. This way of thinking costed lives to hunders of thousands ppls in Iraq. Don't approve morons like you who thinks you've right to stick your nose into foreign affairs. If you're really sure your country bringing peace and justice then instead of talking nonsence on forums make a peacefull visit to Iraq or Afganistan and see how welcome you're outside US troops secured zones. If you don't want to go so far then ask yourself why after countless casualities and 7 years of brinding democracy peoples are dieing left and right and countries i mentioned before.

On theme: this video is horrifying, but that's just couse we saw it. Sometimes ppls find their death in a much worse way (child dieing from cancer or from hands of retarded maniac as example), sometimes many find their death at same time (school shooting, terrorist attacks, accidents) but we aren't really bothered with it couse of simple fact that we lack direct picture. Guess nobody would retain normal mental state if had a chance to take a closer look on shit happening in the world.

What i find really annoying is this kind of video stored at youtube. I honestly doubt victim would like masses to take a closer look at her last seconds...

Thanks god that nobody cared what you wanted to do back in 2003. -SNIP-

I'm first generation Vietnamese-American, and I can say I am 100% grateful that the U.S. intervened there when they did. I've been back there and although it's much better now, there are still many parts of that country that are just... sad. I can't even imagine what I'd be doing now if my parents weren't given the chance to leave when they did. And I know that there are even far worse places to live in this world.

I've also met an Iranian girl who came to the U.S. less than 5 years ago. Great girl. The ONLY thing she misses about Iran is her family.

Trust me, there are people who care. If others won't stand up for these kinds of people, what do you really expect them to do?

does any else feel the mainstream media/news is underplaying this whole situation? uk news is treating it fairly lightly and not mentioning any of the stuff ive been hearing seeing on the net.

i agree the american mainstreem media would never give full attention to something like this just for the simple fact that god-forbid shit gets "too real" for us americans. Its horrible what going on over there...

Back