Ezio Punishing Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juez

DragonPuncher
Alright guys, I know what you're thinking "Juece we already have a thread that is dedicated to punishing moves with Ezio." You're right, we do have another thread dedicated to that. The reason I am making this thread is to make it easier to look through all the information that will be posted. I am going to leave the other thread open so you guys can read through and post your thoughts and correct any mistake I might ( and probably will) make.
This thread will be locked so as to keep it clean and easy to find what you're looking for.
READ: I have been slacking it with the guide but whenever I make additions to the guide I post what additions I've made and the date I've made them at the bottom of the thread.

Alpha Patroklos

Aeon

Algol

Astaroth
Astaroth 22/88 B: JG and punish with 66BB
1AA: JG the second hit for a free 66bb
1AB: Two options, 1: sidestep and punish 2: if you're feeling brave you can go for 66bb before the second hot comes out
3A: AA
4A: AA
4AA: JG 3b or 4k. Can also 6ab or 66bb afted first hit.
44[A]: JG 66bb
44A: CE
22A: CE
22AA: CE
66A: 3B or 4k
66AB: side step and punish

Cervantez

Dampierre

Ezio

Hilde

Ivy

Leixia

Maxi

Mitsurugi
2kb- Punishable on HIT, use 6B or 6B BE. On guard you have 26 frames to punish use 66BB
3B- -16 on block use 6B
3B BE- -7 on block, after the first attack step and punish, Mitsu can delay the BE if you try and punish the blocked 3B. If you JG the move becomes -16 and your best punish is 6B BE

Natsu

Nightmare

Patroklos
6BBB: Second hit can be sidestepped either direction after blocking the first hit of the string. Can also 6ABB or go for 66BB since the second hit of 6BBB is a high attack.

3B: Can be punished with 1BBB, 6B, and 6B ABK with meter. Note: Cannot use 1BBB consistently if Pat uses 3B at tip range. 6B is the most reliable way to punish at any range.

1K: Punish with WR BB or WRK for RO near edge.

11k: WRK, fcB, fcK, fcA

B+K: Only punishable with CE at close range if used at tip range CE will whiff. If you JG then you can punish with 66BB

JS A B: Can be sidestepped after first hit allowing for punish.

JS B BE: First hit can be sidestepped and punished.

JS K: 1BBB, 3B, 6B

Pyrrha

Pyrrha Omega

Raphael

Siegfried

Tira

Viola

Voldo

Xiba
6BK: AA after 6B to interrupt the K
6BK: JG the K of this string for a free BT B+K into combo of choice (Compliments of OOFMATIC)
6BK BE: If Xiba does 6BK BE, the shoulder check will hit you prior to BT B+K coming out after your JG. So what you need to do is confirm the BE flash that happens between the B and the K. And then after you JG the K you step to your left (clockwise) and punish with 33_99BB (or BE version) for a good chunk of damage. (Compliments of OOFMATIC)
1A+B/3A+B: wrK
More to come.

Yoshimitsu

Z.W.E.I

Pat info complete.
Added Xiba info: 04-21-2012
Added Astaroth info: 05-29-2012
Added (sloppy) Mitsurugi info" 06-29-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back