Fall In Love Yet? Xianghua Punishment Thread

I was home sick today so I spent the day making notes on punishing Nightmare. Hopefully they're useful to someone.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Oe_lN_cZr56b1lB2-5Z3pUBaIBTMybNPm4iTe5l-bSE/edit?usp=sharing

This was mostly done by setting the training dummy to do the move and then block all afterwards, with me using the record feature anytime the dummy could not adequately recreate the situation I wanted. I take no responsibility for any wonk that resulted as a part of this process. If a move is not included on this list, I either deemed it safe or I dunno missed it somehow.

The vast majority of his moveset seems punishable up close, but also much of it is very difficult to punish when perfectly spaced. I tried to only list punishes I could think of a reason for using.

I welcome any feedback.

I am working on punishment guides for all characters.
I finished Mina, Ivy, Raphael, Sophitia and Taki.
Currently working on Yoshimitsu, Cervantes and Grøh but not going to finish them until the patch is released.

EDIT: I'm going to start adding frame data to the next videos so people can use it for other characters too.

Last edited:
Currently working on Yoshimitsu, Cervantes and Grøh but not going to finish them until the patch is released.

EDIT: I'm going to start adding frame data to the next videos so people can use it for other characters too.
These are really excellent videos, thanks

This is very helpful. Thanks!

Back