Fatal Exodus' Gallery of Sigs, Avies, and More!

PoPElika-Prince.png

More to come!

That is freaking smexy, amazing game and best Prince of Persia imo.

Never used it, haven't used any graphics editing software since high school though.

Consider it like a freeware version of Photoshop. I'll never be able to afford Photoshop and I'm not planning on saving up for it either, and I've already gotten used to GIMP, using it for nearly three years now after a veteran on another forum I used to go to suggested I check it out.

That is freaking smexy, amazing game and best Prince of Persia imo.

Doesn't his arm kind of look like really pale beef jerky?

Fatal, if you want to make this in to an avatar for me, that would be freaking awesome.

http://img0.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.300699492.jpg

Consider it like a freeware version of Photoshop. I'll never be able to afford Photoshop and I'm not planning on saving up for it either, and I've already gotten used to GIMP, using it for nearly three years now after a veteran on another forum I used to go to suggested I check it out.

I was never very good at it myself. May check out GIMP as I'm getting back into photography.

Doesn't his arm kind of look like really pale beef jerky?

Fatal, if you want to make this in to an avatar for me, that would be freaking awesome.

http://img0.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.300699492.jpg

I was never very good at it myself. May check out GIMP as I'm getting back into photography.

I wasn't looking at his arm, but now that you mention it i see it, curse you dab!

Also here, was a quick fix but half the internet is on strike right now so..

21cvywy.jpg

I wasn't looking at his arm, but now that you mention it i see it, curse you dab!

I can have my fun. :)

Also here, was a quick fix but half the internet is on strike right now so..

Thanks, but I mean see if you can get the render of the girl off the dictionary background. All I got is MS paint

Princess Mononoke is my favorite movie... You seen it Leshain?

Back