Favorite game of this generation?

K0rN_b4LL

[14] Master

Alright folks with the new consoles on the horizon I was thinking back on all the games I had played on my 360 that really got me hooked into them. It started with CoD 2, then Burnout Revenge, Cod 4 (that was the last one of those for me), Chromehounds, Oblivion, just about every Assassin's Creed, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Borderlands, Portal, Rainbow Six Vegas, Fallout 3, the Batman games, and so many others. Did I mention I really loved Borderlands?

So what were your favorite games that you played of this last console generation? I don't care if it was 360, PS3, Wii, or even a handheld as long as it came out during this time period. (GTA Chinatown Wars ftw!)

And yes I got the idea from the video, so sue me.

And yes I got the idea from the video, so sue me.

You are being served. I'll see your ass in court.

I kid. I'll try to keep my list short:

Soul Calibur V ('course :p)
Mass Effect
Assassin's Creed 2
Portal 2
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Infinite Undiscovery
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
Soul Calibur IV
Super Street Fighter IV
Mirror's Edge
Halo Reach
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Skyim
Tropico 4
Oblivion

Wii
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
The Last Story
Mario Party 8

PS3
Soul Calibur 5
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Devil May Cry 4
Dead or Alive 5
Little Big Planet
Mortal Kombat
Guilty Gear

XBox 360
Star Ocean The Last Hope
Magna Carta 2

PSP
Dissidia Final Fantasy
Crisis Core Final Fantasy

Party Based RPG: Dragon's Dogma.
Lone type RPG: Dark Souls.
Sim-Lite Racing: Forza 2.
Arcade Racing: Burnout Revenge.
Sports: NBA 2K11.
Fighting: VF5:FS.
Adventure: Assassin's Creed 1.
Mech game: Armored Core for Answer.
Flying Game: Ace Combat 6.
Turn Based Strategy Game: Civilization V.

TES4 Oblivion
Tales of Versperia
2K11 and 2K12
Dead Space 2
Red Dead Redemption
GTA IV
SC IV and SC V
Super Smash Bros.
Madden 08
Dragons Dogma
Forza Motorsport 4
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Assasins Creed: Botherhood
Mass Effect 2

Does the ICO and SOTC HD collection count as this generation?

nah bro, ive had 2k8-2k13, but admittedly 2k13 is buggy as hell so its not as good despite improving gameplay
I don't really like 2K12 because of the amount of animations you get stuck in during defense or off ball offense. Also that all the characters run the same speed despite their speed rating. Lol @ Kevin Garnet running as fast as Derrick Rose.

Soul Calibur IV
Soul Calibur V
Resident Evil 6
Devil May Cry IV
It is a shame but didn't played any epic RPG in this generation.

I don't really like 2K12 because of the amount of animations you get stuck in during defense or off ball offense. Also that all the characters run the same speed despite their speed rating. Lol @ Kevin Garnet running as fast as Derrick Rose.
yeah, youre right, and crew being gone, despite all hex editing that went on in 2k11 was a bummer too

yeah, youre right, and crew being gone, despite all hex editing that went on in 2k11 was a bummer too
I forgot to mention that when you press a certain type of shot it won't even do it sometimes. Lol
My game decided to say "What's a Euro-Step layup bruh?"

Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

PS3
SOULCALIBUR V
Call of Duty: Black Ops
BioShock
Bioshock 2

^^^this a hundred times over!
I just hope in DD2 they add like twice the monsters and a much larger world to explore. Add some classes too or custom classes with the skills tied to the weapons like they are now. Warriors also need to have a secondary weapon in that class to compensate for how bad that class is at attacking things that run from them since they don't have a skill like Blink Strike(crossbow maybe?). Enough of that here though. I'm not going to flood the thread with my DD talk. :P

Back