Favorite Setsuka

This an argument going on in this thread? Where? o.O

Other than Xeph saying iidriis' setsuka wasn't challenging, there really wasn't an argument, I believe.

Whatever the hell you want to call it, semantics don't matter; if you all don't plan on showing you're as good as you think you are, there's a whole forum dedicated to online bullshit.

idriis, are you having fun chatting with yourself?

pathetic.

so...are you gonna delete that SoulSetsuka spam account or should i do it and hand you some infractions as well?

Haha, I knew it. I could tell by the scrubby playstyle that SoulSetsuka and iiDRiiS were the same person. I even remember saying "You play just like iiDRiiS." and you responded with "no, i play like james." and me saying "Nah, iiDRiiS."

lol. I asked iiDRiiS if SoulSetsuka was him and he got so defensive, I knew it was him. wow.

SRL is my favorite, He's the only setsuka that does 1B:B ,214-3B:B JF Umbrella, consistently online. Then I'd have to say, King Kelz cause I play him alot. And of course I like my Setsuka.

Damn right It better be in the mail! Damn, I haven't checked it, but I'm finna. Aye don't forget about Luff's that nigga is broke.

Back