Favorite Setsuka

I kind of like this one guy's Setsuka...I think his name was DeathInMyEyes or something. He hits that AgB nearly everytime! To Hell with safety!

I wonder how he does it? Hm...

I kind of like this one guy's Setsuka...I think his name was DeathInMyEyes or something. He hits that AgB nearly everytime! To Hell with safety!

I wonder how he does it? Hm...

^Thats easy a fuhhh

SoulSetsuka is my fave now he freaking PERFECTED Jfs!

The thing is iiDRiis, SRL and Death are pretty much the only two Setsuka's who show any kind of knowledge in her character. On PSN, of course. Everyone, including you, attack on disadvantage or lag low when losing. You even thought BB blocked to Umbrella was a "frame trap." Also, when I was Zas'in you up, you resorted to lag lows everytime, and still lost. So to compare yourself to Death or SRL is a mockery of SCIV. Which, ironically, is what PSN is about. so, GGs.

iiDRiiS, I haven't really even played your Setsuka that much :/. I just know the Death and SRL Setsuka's are really good :D.

Xeph- Sets has no frametraps I know that and that match me vs. you was aa bb kk 2b the WHOLE game so I really don't care

Cone- PLay you tomorrow

Sets doesn't have any attacks that give her +frames on block. She really doesn't have any frametraps in the traditional sense, but the fact that she has umbrella (she's pretty much average speed close range, otherwise) and she has so much knockback + range on her attacks makes it easy to catch an overly aggressive player with Set's 'frametraps'.

Xeph- Sets has no frametraps I know that and that match me vs. you was aa bb kk 2b the WHOLE game so I really don't care

Cone- PLay you tomorrow
You say "Sets has no frame traps" only because SRL and I corrected you via PSN chat, when you said
"Setsuka's BB to umbrella is a frame trap."
and I'm not talking about just one specific game, I'm talking about all games I've had and seen you play. You've showed, everytime, you lack basic knowledge in Setsuka's character and overall in SCIV.

Also, Death. 4K isn't really a "frame trap" since it doesn't give plus frames on block. It leaves both at 0. I

if anything I would've said 4k to aa was a frame trap cause of the i9

Check your chat I doubt if I said ANYTHING was a frame trap w/ umb

if anything I would've said 4k to aa was a frame trap cause of the i9

Check your chat I doubt if I said ANYTHING was a frame trap w/ umb

First off, we could just ask SRL since he and I were both there, among others. Second, we can't re-check the chat, it deletes everything old once it reaches a point. And finally... what're you talking about? i9? Setsuka's AA is i12, and 4k leaves you at 0. Where did you get i9 from?

edit:
Also, the "if anything I would've..." comment is laughable. Considering we tried to explain how frame data works, and you've yet to show any kind of understanding of it. That was actually when you asked if BB blocked to Umbrellas was a frame trap, and we all responded with "..."

and, with what you just said... it still shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to frame data.

Back