Favourite Pokemon

I can probably play through B2 and get you one if patience is your thing. Is it an egg move for Ralts in X/Y?
sure, i don't mind the wait. i wish it was an egg move for ralts! i checked all over online and the only way to give hyper voice to gardevoir is the tutor is B2/W2....and i don't have either lol (only got white).

sure, i don't mind the wait. i wish it was an egg move for ralts! i checked all over online and the only way to give hyper voice to gardevoir is the tutor is B2/W2....and i don't have either lol (only got white).

Ah but then, you'd possibly want something with decent IVs in that case. I'll ask my friend if he can RNG one, I wouldn't have the patience.

Ah but then, you'd possibly want something with decent IVs in that case. I'll ask my friend if he can RNG one, I wouldn't have the patience.
meh i don't care too much about IVs as much as i do with nature and EVs. i find it too annoying to breed for IVs, but i do recognize that they're essential for any competitive play.

meh i don't care too much about IVs as much as i do with nature and EVs. i find it too annoying to breed for IVs, but i do recognize that they're essential for any competitive play.

Well I guess I'll get on and finish B2. It's gonna be a while though so don't be waiting on my account.

Does anyone have a Scolipede with Speed Boost? I need it for a friend. (And I want one too.)

Also, I'm down to 12 pokemon needed to complete the Dex. If anyone has info on Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta or Genesect please help me out.

I know Celebi is free when the Pokebank is out so I'm not worried about that one.
Do you still need Scolipedes? I think I have several.

GG @T.Rex our battle was crazy awesome, your strategy is really impressive. Very well played on your part!

All I have to say is that I love that tropius and the way you used it against me was awesome. And that Noivern was amazing, the way you utilized him was eye opening man.

I have 4 IV Feebas, Charmanders, Drilburs, Pinsirs, and Gabites that I'm looking to trade. Wonder Trade seems like a waste for them. If anyone has a foreign 4IV+ Ditto that would be amazing.

just found out females can pass on egg moves! i 1st heard it from a friend so i tested it with a female swinub who has icicle crash and paired it with a male swinub without IC, the result was a swinub who got IC. not sure if anyone knew, but i only heard about it a bit ago. pretty cray

??? I thought you wanted to have my Ditto for your Italian one? You said it in the 4th post on this page?
Typo, obviously it's won't. Why should I trade a non-english ditto with 6IV's for a non-english ditto with 4IV's. I think you're a nice guy but i'm not a retard.

just found out females can pass on egg moves! i 1st heard it from a friend so i tested it with a female swinub who has icicle crash and paired it with a male swinub without IC, the result was a swinub who got IC. not sure if anyone knew, but i only heard about it a bit ago. pretty cray

Males can give there HA as well, but the chance is a lot smaller than the other way around.

Typo, obviously it's won't. Why should I trade a non-english ditto with 6IV's for a non-english ditto with 4IV's. I think you're a nice guy but i'm not a retard.

I never said you're a retard, I simply didn't see the typo and was looking forward to the Ditto.

h6FD04C78

They do look very similar.

I waaaaant my Diancieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
I loved this pokemon.
those things were real?! i was like 99.999999999999999999999999% sure that was faked! although i'm still doubtful about mega latias/os since they both looked exactly the same in every way

Back