Favourite Pokemon

2ugjmn7.jpg

5x9axk.jpg

images

Naturally, Haunter and his ghost buddies are just fun as hell. However.....

Gyarados is the true beast that you shouldn't fuck with.
Classic favorite besides Vaporeon and Milotic.
gyarados_hyper_beam_by_wuddupz-d3f7yhi.jpg

but gyarados get so owned by Mewtwo, he looks like a sleeping shrimp fghting a waterfall

but gyarados get so owned by Mewtwo, he looks like a sleeping shrimp fghting a waterfall

Lol, really? A "sleeping shrimp fighting a waterfall"? That's the worse comeback ever. Gyarados is the "big shrimp dragon" that creates waterfalls, with brute force. *facepalm* I was hoping you'd at least say that Gengar, Haunter, or even Gastly would pwn my Gyarados with just a thunderbolt since they can learn it and would KO my Gyara for a free win. But, I guess you revealed yourself to be a scrub to even know that these ghosts can pwn with the right tools. Shame on thee for running to Mewtwo.

How bout that Sableye thing? I stopped following pokemon so when I got a gameboy advanced emulator on my phone and played pokemon Sapphire I was like what the fuck is this shit. I didn't know what any of the pokemon did or what they evolved into. The sableeye seems cool though seeing as its a ghost and a dark type!

I want a job naming pokemon.

A flaming crocodile? Combustodile

Water shooting bird? Aquail

Telepathic chicken? Psychicken

Steel alligator? Metalligator

Make the check out to cash

I want a grass type pokemon that uses grapes!

You encountered a wild graper

Graper use sleep powder, now use bind

Your Graper is evolving... Graper evolved into Grapist

Lol, really? A "sleeping shrimp fighting a waterfall"? That's the worse comeback ever. Gyarados is the "big shrimp dragon" that creates waterfalls, with brute force. *facepalm* I was hoping you'd at least say that Gengar, Haunter, or even Gastly would pwn my Gyarados with just a thunderbolt since they can learn it and would KO my Gyara for a free win. But, I guess you revealed yourself to be a scrub to even know that these ghosts can pwn with the right tools. Shame on thee for running to Mewtwo.

.....huh?

Back