Favourite Pokemon

Oh man I remember how hard it was to get Milotic before I had Black. I used to use Gyarados but I guess I just got tired of him since I used him in every game I've had except Silver. I do have a shiny Eevee I found in an egg. I was freakin' surprised. I can't decide what to do with it; it's such a hard decision.

Scizor
thumbnail.aspx

Golem
thumbnail.aspx

Pidgeot
thumbnail.aspx

Tyrogue
thumbnail.aspx

I don't give a damn, that little chinchilla pokemon is one of the cutest pokemon in town. I'm glad Minccino sounds cute.

Wow you people have good taste.

I have to agree on sableye, haunter, articuno, arcanine, and others.

Yeah you're right it is pretty cute Pocky.
Oh mannn I love Sableye, he used to be one of my mains. I spent hours in sapphire looking for it in that one cave. I 'kept accidently killing it.

I still can't remember the name of my favorite starter Pokemon. He was a leaf pokemon and his best move was leaf blade and he kinda looked like a gecko. Also forgot about my shawty Nidoqueen.

I Like Glaceon.
240px-471glaceon-png.8569

Pardon the snip out on Froslass for I like her what she represents. But every time I see this cute Glaceon, lord knows how much I'm gonna hug this pokemon. If Vaporeon wasn't around, I might call Glaceon my favorite. Because, my Glaceon would be meticulously well-kept and all should I own one lol. She wouldn't fight because Ice types are beautiful and fragile(not saying she's weak), but she's like a "milotic" eeveelution that can calm down angry people.

I mean listen to her cry, it's majestic yet adorable.

The other eeveelutions are awesome as well, my least favorites tend to be Flareon and Umbreon though.

Edit: Sandslash is awesome. Spiky, cute, and tough.

Pardon the snip out on Froslass for I like her what she represents. But every time I see this cute Glaceon, lord knows how much I'm gonna hug this pokemon. If Vaporeon wasn't around, I might call Glaceon my favorite. Because, my Glaceon would be meticulously well-kept and all should I own one lol. She wouldn't fight because Ice types are beautiful and fragile(not saying she's weak), but she's like a "milotic" eeveelution that can calm down angry people.

I mean listen to her cry, it's majestic yet adorable.

The other eeveelutions are awesome as well, my least favorites tend to be Flareon and Umbreon though.

Edit: Sandslash is awesome. Spiky, cute, and tough.
Vaporeon is my fav Eevee brother too!

Back