FC A+BBB as a ducked High Punisher

docvizzo

[14] Master
Well since you all know i love this Move, High Moves are in Bold. Listed are strings, since you can even punish ducked AAs with FC A+BBB:

Sophitia:

66B+KAB - Duck the A, will punish both 66B+KA and 66B+KAB. Beware, 66B+K, fast poke will beat your attempt.
22 Well not a string but Obvious. you could even punish 22B if youre quick enough.

Cassandra:

66B+KAB Duck the A, FC A+BBB will give a Backhit or Throw for Backthrow
66B+KAK Duck the A, FC A+BBB will give a Backhit or Throw for Backthrow
66B+KA Duck the A-->FC A+BBB

In opposite to Sophie 66B+K~2A is too slow, so a FC A+BBB attempt is always free.

-22_88AA Duck the second one if you see it coming, 22A alone cant be punished.
-33_99KK Duck the second Kick, punish. Even on NH you can duck and punish it for 80ish. 33K on hit ~BB will beat you. Same with 33K on Hit~A+K.
-4BB:A If you see it coming duck it, if he stops after 4BB on Block Cassy is at -14, so aB will work.
-6AAA Duck last A. If she 6AAs on Block~BB you can duck and get up again, plenty of time here.
-BK in Opposite to Sophies BB/BK the K comes out later and could be ducked with some training.

Kilik

-6AAA Well everybody knows that. Offline of course. Or use the Glitch to piss them off.
-AA pretty tight timing, maybe WS A makes more sense here.
-2_8*5BB Duck the second B, if you dont-->Blockstun. Very easy. If he stops after the first B and does something different he wil beat you.
-WS K This one is HH, tight timing, maybe WS A again. Even that is tricky.
-A+B Well block, duck and punish. Free 80 Damage. Dont start to early, since FC A+BBB goes out of FC.
6A+K This is a LH, stay in FC, very easy.

Amy

-1KA Well this is obvious, annoying Blockstun. If she does 1K on Block~6BB you gotta be quick.
-44ABA Obvious. Dont have to duck it since the GC will whiff. Just FC A+BBB her. Best Damage you can get.
-66BA Same here.
-236K:A You can punish her if you can see it coming. Bear in mind she has 236KK and 236K~6BB. Both will beat you.

Nightmare

-AAB you can beat a lot of options here. If he goes into Side Stance after the first A you will beat NSS K, NSS B, NSS bA but [A]~NSS A+B will beat everything slower than i17 (i17=clash). So, Mindgames here. dont know whether this is good.
-1aK Animation is kind of obvious, duck it for 80 Damage, on Block you dont get anything.
-4KK Second one is high, a lot of time for FC A+BBB. On Block its safe. If he stops after the first one, he is at -15, free aB and a iGDR (Theory Fighter). Since he is unsafe, he cant interrupt your attempt. But if he stops after 4K, you miss your free aB if you duck too fast for FC A+BBB.You can also use Step G into both directions, second K can be seen imo.
-4[K]K. Same here, but here he can go for 4[K]B. Watch for the shivering of his Hand. Step G wont work against 4[K]B, but its unsafe as hell. Free 3B. Against the JF use iGDR, pushback wont give a 3B launcher.
-GS KK Well everybody knows that. Safe on Block, so duck it for 80.
-WSK Same as the fist one, you'll beat the Highs, but NSS A+B will beat you. If he keeps on doing NSS A+B, Step G to his Left for free 3B. Or just 2A him.

So i'll add more tomorrow. Additional dont forget you can use it against almost any ducked Move, AAs and all that. But that kind of random, but please stop trying to throw after ducked Moves :) Everytime we do this we give away free 80 Damage. EVERY DUCKED THROW=80 Damage. I know i sound like an obsessed freak, but goddamn start practicing this Move.

If some Moves are wrong, missing or just stupid for seome reasons or cause your opponent has way to much options, post it.

The window to hit some of these is really small, I wasn't aware you could get this on Amy 1k,a even with the fastest possible timing. Attempt only if you're consistently nailing the JF.

Nightmare added.

I would appreciate some help on this, i know some stuff is a bit of Theory Fighter, but this Game is still young, we'll all get better ;) So maybe some stuff which looks impossible now will be no problem in the future (e.G Keev PGIing X's 33B at the end of SC3 ;) )

i cant get this move 10/10 times and it's pissing me off any tip on getting this move with high consistensy cause i beleive its his best move i just wish i could abuse it like iGDR

do you use a stick or a pad. with a pad map the shoulders to B and then mash the hell out of them.

with a stick (hori i use) you have lay out like this

A, B, K
G,LT,RT

i set LT and RT to B then FCA+B then slide down and tap LT,RT alternate as fast as pos normally i get about 8 imputs in the animation. (i dont know if it helps but i used to play bass so faster fingers??? so just keep working fingers) im starting to get this about 85% of the time doing this maybe a little more maybe little less depending on finger fatigue.

me and you gotta play more even though we have terrible connection together i like seeing other cervantes since idont really run into any of them :(

Back