Fighter Maker 2 on PS2, what is that?

sheppard

[12] Conqueror
Do anyone of you know what is this Fighter Maker 2 is? I was wondering on Youtube and I run into these :

What kind of crazy game is this? Is it gives that much of freedom even in PS2?

That, is Character Creation on high. The game lets you edit character models, moves and animations with an impossibly weird interface. It doesn't function as a game really. To sum it up, that has to be the strangest thing I have ever seen!

EDIT: Oh yeah, info from IGN.

Are there other programs like this? I was searching for easy game making tools but they are too hard to learn. Most of them requires C++

Lol, sorry, this is the first of its kind that I have seen too. I don't think many games like this are developed. They're not exactly mainstream.

I own this game. It's too much work. The engine is basically a VF engine, you can't alter things like throw break windows or other properties, but you can design moves and dress up characters and alter move properties.

They should have called the game "Fighting Move Maker 2"

Otoh, it is a great intro to 3d animation engines.

-Idle

I own this game. It's too much work. The engine is basically a VF engine, you can't alter things like throw break windows or other properties, but you can design moves and dress up characters and alter move properties.

They should have called the game "Fighting Move Maker 2"

Otoh, it is a great intro to 3d animation engines.

-Idle
I'm gonna try it out. Looks hard but I should be able to pull it off somehow.

Back