final fantasy CaS Thread by eibmoznugtohs and doughnutman

I'll have the full formula up later but those gaunlets are the "Dark Knight Gaunlets" from the collector's edition DLC if you dont have those then either use the iron gaunlets or the tiger lily gaunlets

Hate to post again on such short notice, but I was wondering if any of you would like to take on the challenge of Cid Highwind from FF7. He is my favorite FF character of all time, and I would do it myself but cannot for the life of me figure out how to do the trademark goggles.

Oh my dear God! Will you please share the formula for your Lightning FF13-3. That is the most beautiful iteration of her that I have ever seen.

I wanna see someone from FF6 o/
Give us Locke o/
Also, some summons would be nice, I would love to see you trying to create Ifrit and Quetzalcoatl

Btw, check my Gilgamesh on my gallery \/ link

Aerith from crisis core, if you could make that dress.... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I dont mean to move away from your awesome CaS.
I dont see the turtle shell can someone make a moc CaS to show me?
Maybe it would be better to pm me so i dont change this thread

I assume you're referring to the Vincent one page 1? In which case the turtle shell is the piece sticking up and going around the bottom of his face. You can see the wings clearly, the shell is hidden under them. :)

IMG_1717.jpeg
Wow im gona need the formula for this scarf cause it looks amazing!!
I really wanta see how this turtle shell fits in. From what i guessing its: some kind of neakpeice, bat wings and that turtle shell..

If i remember correctly I believe those are named "Honor boots" but I'll check again when I get on my xbox tommorow
Also if anyone got any requests for any FF character from any series at all I'll happily do them. I dont know if Eibmoznugtohs will take any or not but if he does then thats fine too.
That Lightning was so cool, I don't remember all of the parts' names, but in the PS3 version are the same too, or there are different parts in each version? sorry to bother I'm new in this site

That Lightning was so cool, I don't remember all of the parts' names, but in the PS3 version are the same too, or there are different parts in each version? sorry to bother I'm new in this site

Every part is the same. Nothing is version exclusive and welcome to the CAS forums. Enjoy your stay. =)

-KokoYoshi

P.S. Ask when you need help.

Back