(FINALROUND) 13 "The New Era"

ShinBlanka

[09] Warrior
WE'RE BACK! It's time to announce the Biggest tournament on the east coast is back for another year! We got a brand new site for FR13. Goto the link to the the official dates of each game played at FR13 and rules. I'm trying to get FR more professional than previous years to get some sponsership hopefully.

http://www.finalround.org/

We will have an early bird online prepay preregistry ready by 8-1-09 for those that like to pay in advance. This will help us have more accurate #'s of how many truely plan to attend this event. For those that aren't sure that you'll beable to make it we will have the regular pre-reg list also. As always don't pre-reg if you aren't able to attend. We want to have the brackets completed the week before the event for every tournament.

We will accept walk up's to FR13 like always, but I advise everyone to prepay online so all you have to do is walk in and grab your badge and have fun at FR13. Prepay pre-reg also speeds up the sign in process and the bracket making process at the event so we can start ON TIME!!!!!!! So it's on once again! Let the hype begin!
====== DOUBLE POST AUTO-MERGE ======
Another note: if you want to pre-register, but don't want to pay, I intend to have it set up so that you can pre-reg when it becomes available, but pay at a later time. You will be able to pay on the website (for a discounted price - see the site), or pay at the door, but it is NOT REQUIRED to pay to pre-register. Although we would recommend it if possible :)

(FINALROUND) 13 "The New Era"

I hate to ask the extremely obvious, but why even list the tournament on this site if Soul Calibur 4 is NOT on your list of games at the event? I mean c'mon, seriously? This has got to be an ad stunt.

That being said, I still plan on showing up for some BlazBlue goodness, and I hope to see SC4 back on the list soon.

Back