First Swe SCIV tourney

I tried to watch two...but i'd like to avoid having a migraine today.

Any advice you can offer then? Only had time to look at a couple of the Hilde ones, seems like that Sieg player was just gonna keep on whiffing moves for you to charge B him, lol. I saw one point where you ate three 1k's in a row though, trying to let off a charge move it looked like. Be more willing to dump your charges in close if a quicker poke is needed.

A lot of this is just people missing basic anti-character stuff, so it's hard to give advice, but if you guys can pick up on some of the technical mistakes, and keep competing, you should be able to keep improving.

EDIT: Watched the finals, little better. Soph was being really predictable with all of those 2a's, but Taki didn't do much about it, something to be aware of though. Taki.......more Taki bombs? Taki bombs are the biz, lol. Oh and when you were trying to make that comeback in the first game, after you landed that bomb combo, you tried for I think it's 44k? Pretty unsafe move to use when you've got them on the defensive and you're that low on life.

I wasn't aware Sweden fuckers was a place, sounded more like a person or title, haha. But yeah looks like you've got some competition there, man.

Back