[Florida] lol, Florida thread

Thank you sir. Also congrats to Enkindu and LuigiPR. Although it was largely FL players at the tournament, I'm still glad we were able to hold down most of the top spots.

Hey everyone, as you can see I'm not dead. I am alive, but I got into a accident when I left the venue to drop off my daughter somewhere else. Another driver hit us from the back, and we hit a median divider. I lost a couple of molars and broke my right thumb and pinky. My daughter was hurt, too.. she got a fractured collar-bone from the car-seat. She's healing quickly though, in 3 to 4 weeks she'll be fine.

Thanks for everyone's concern.. but honestly I was just too embarrassed after the fact, that I couldn't bear to contact anyone. The state of shock, and my daughter were my only concern, so forgive me for not being their to compete at CEO and have fun with you guys. As of now, I straightening my priorities right now, and getting everything in check. My pinky is not so bad, but my thumb is broken at the knuckle. It's really painful to move, let alone trying to grasp a controller.. so I think I may be out for sometime.

so uhm whats this about monthlies and can i get in on 'em
Becky, for the hypest person for Calibur on stream.. I'd do anything. I can host for some casuals @ NLL.. they are always welcoming. Although I may not be able to join in on games, I'll bring some beers and shit to make up for anyone that wants to show. I feel really bad for missing out on CEO and my whole weekend being ruined was just a real nightmare.

Since my schedule with them is usually the last Saturday of each month, that would make the 25th our next available slot. 360's are more easily accessible, so if you'd like it on PS3 you must bring a setup and game disc. Otherwise I can have maybe two 360's running Calibur.. if anyone else can bring games for 360 that'll be cool, too.

Again, everyone .. accept my apologies, and I thank everyone that showed concern for me, you guy's are really good friends!

Get better soon.

I'm not really speaking for anyone else, but, having just had a major tournament this past weekend, maybe this week is too soon for another(don't know what turnout would look like etc.) Plus you should probably be taking it easy if you just got injured... /two cents.

Yeah, I'm fine .. but also agree. We can skip this month. Next month, last Saturday?

Nerves are still getting me, especially on the road. But really other than that.. I've been through worse.

It's ok, I am lucky though.

Last Saturday of July..the 30th. SCIV 360 version as of now. The community in FL is looking like a Xbox-favorer's.

Input anyone?

Also favor PS3. Maybe when 5 rolls around if the tournament standard changes I'll switch it up, but yeah I vote PS3.

/edit/If you were asking for input on the date, I'm there.

I'm actually the wrong person to ask cause I didn't follow it at all. I figured it would be a farce and from what I've heard it seems like it was.

Welcome. There are several players in Orlando, so you're in luck. I'll let them post for themselves though. O-town is also where our tournaments are held so you can expect out of towners every so often as well.

Back