[Florida] lol, Florida thread

Might as well put it out there.

I'm in Fort Walton Beach. Destin, Gulf Breeze, Pensacola, Mobile Alabama, say something. Please, I've been searching for you.

Ha, it sucks that they stopped streaming SC4 right after I posted that. Haha. Oh well.

Turnout:

1st - DeathInMyEyes
2nd - Yimaxi/David Lynn
3rd - XxAnEpicGamerxX

I won a copy of SCV, David won a free hot dog meal, and my cousin won a free Moutain Dew code red.

Best tournament ever, hands down.
My last name is not Lynn, lol.
Anyway, good job on winning, I should have use Astaroth from the beginning. Too bad there won't be a next time now SC5 is coming out tomorrow.

ok I'm stepping away from MK9 (still playing MK9 but adding SCV to my arsenal) for a bit to see who in Tampa will be playing SCV. Who here is in Tampa?

Well I am glad to see that a few people came out to the midnight release. Other than me trying to play Leixia as X and failing, glad I got some exposure to the game. Happy that movement is not moving through quicksand anymore. Learned the moves I was trying to do in training when I got home. Just have to break old habits now.

Hope to see a lot of you Friday.

Well I am glad to see that a few people came out to the midnight release. Other than me trying to play Leixia as X and failing, glad I got some exposure to the game. Happy that movement is not moving through quicksand anymore. Learned the moves I was trying to do in training when I got home. Just have to break old habits now.

Hope to see a lot of you Friday.
If I get a ride I'll be there (Orlando) my aPat sucks though, so much has changed!

Hello, just introducing myself. I live in Oviedo and just found this site when someone gave a shout out for it at the big SCV release tournament that I recently watched on Youtube. Wife willing (lol) hope to maybe come to the tournament on Friday night. If I can go, I don't get off work until 5, so I wouldn't be there until at least 6 or so, maybe later. But I'de love to come out and meet all the local players even if I don't enter the tournament. I'm not a super good player or anything, but I figure this is a good chance to get in on the action, with SCV just coming out and all.

Carrollwood. I used to play AE and tourney with Gen and visit the 'Tampa Titans' team guys.

EDIT: And does anybody from Tampa know Isaac? He had a sick Raph

Hello, just introducing myself. I live in Oviedo and just found this site when someone gave a shout out for it at the big SCV release tournament that I recently watched on Youtube. Wife willing (lol) hope to maybe come to the tournament on Friday night. If I can go, I don't get off work until 5, so I wouldn't be there until at least 6 or so, maybe later. But I'de love to come out and meet all the local players even if I don't enter the tournament. I'm not a super good player or anything, but I figure this is a good chance to get in on the action, with SCV just coming out and all.

Where do you live in Oviedo?

Me, I actually just left Gamestop to pick up my copy! I maybe saw you there!

I didn't pick up the game till the next day ( I live in Clearwater) I'm sure we will run into each other someday.

How's everyone liking their mains? I'm in the middle of figuring out some frame traps and prep rush down with Raph

Loving Aeon. I miss the crawl stance but pew pew dive RAWWWRRR is pretty awesome. Do you have this for XBL? And does anybody else in Tampa play MK9? I thought it was all only SF and MvC around here

EDIT: Will probably be playing Voldo more though. Aeon's frame data is ass

Back