FOOD! Recipes and Pictures

My friend gave me a jar of "Bone Suckin' Sauce". (NOT JOKING)
bonesuckin.jpg

I guess it can be used for marinade, though I'm scared to use it, lest it be spicy and I can't handle the spicy. xD Apparently you can use it with chicken (also the safest bet). Who knows what I'll do with it. It'll probably just stay in the cabinet as a novelty. Ohhh, the south. xD

My friend gave me a jar of "Bone Suckin' Sauce". (NOT JOKING)
-snip-

I guess it can be used for marinade, though I'm scared to use it, lest it be spicy and I can't handle the spicy. xD Apparently you can use it with chicken (also the safest bet). Who knows what I'll do with it. It'll probably just stay in the cabinet as a novelty. Ohhh, the south. xD

From the ingredients they list it doesn't sound so much spicy as tangy. Depends what kind of peppers they used.

After making hamburgers on the 4th I have come to realize that home made burgers are so much better than those frozen pre-packaged patties. I will only be making my own burgers from now on.

easy...caramelized is just a fancy way of saying "browned". chop them, throw them in a pan with a touch of oil on low/mid and don't stir them often and wait. caramelized is when the sugar in the onion comes out and burns on the side into caramel, giving them that brown color and making them a bit sweet. really, any slightly to heavily browned onions are caramelized.

Ok so the wife likes to come up with weird shit and makes me eat it. This time tho it wasnt horrible. But still seemed to be missing something.

1a12b53f.jpg

its basically garlic roasted in olive oil. You spread it on bread and eat it. She called it something that i forget (some greek thing i think). But it was like eating greasy garlic. Lobo whats it missing?

Ok so the wife likes to come up with weird shit and makes me eat it. This time tho it wasnt horrible. But still seemed to be missing something.

1a12b53f.jpg

its basically garlic roasted in olive oil. You spread it on bread and eat it. She called it something that i forget (some greek thing i think). But it was like eating greasy garlic. Lobo whats it missing?

Dave! A Mediterranean(can't remember if she was part italian or greek or whatever) chick I used to live with used to make something like this. Only what she would do is cut up a chicken and pan roast it in a shit load of olive oil and have a fuck load of garlic like you have in that pick. The best part was taking the garlic and smashing it on a piece of toasted bread after you brushed some of the oil on it. But the bread was cut a lot thinner than what's in your pic, and to be honest I used to sprinkle a little salt on the garlic after spreading it because it was so sweet. You should try that.

Yeah I definetly had to salt it. But yeah thats how we were eating it. Spread a little oil on the bread and mash up that garlic. Felt like I was eating all fancy and shit.

Back