[FOR SALE] 2 Items - PS3 New Owner’s Kit (DS3, HDMI, USB) and XCM PS3-360 Converter

Gabedamien

I Want To Be Happy
Hi everyone,

My brother very generously gave me some pre-SCV gear for my birthday. That includes a PS3 controller and converter for 360, probably because I b*tch about the 360 controller as an excuse for losing against him ;-). But I’d actually prefer the PS2 controller and converter, so with his blessing I’m turning these items around.

So, for sale are the following:
  1. PS3 New Owner’s Kit, brand-new in-box (opened once, but nothing was used). This includes black DualShock3, a 6.5 foot HDMI cable, and a 10 foot USB cable. Asking $40 including shipping to CONUS.
  2. XCM Cross Fire Adapter 2.0, for connecting PS3 controllers to an X360 console. Brand new, in-box, never opened. I’m open to offers on this, because I’m not sure where people buy it from; it seems like it’s available for $99.99 from Renchi, plus shipping? So I’d call it $95 including shipping to CONUS, but if you can link me to a retailer that has it cheaper, let me know and I will re-negotiate.
Post any questions, offers, or comments here or via PM. Cheers,
—G

Back