Force Parry

Nightmare's GS KK will always be a JI, although you can always duck the second hit. It's good to know just in case you felt like dealing more SG damage.

Hey I just remembered that you can FI killiks 6A+B on the third hit i believe or any of them I did it before but since most people avoid that move I havent tested it out and since I dont have the game anymore I cant test it

OOF, edited 1st post to help update list with ya to add whatever i can find, didn't change anything, except only added Yun's 2B,K to the list, 2nd hit is always JI.

Added to list: Algol's 4B(on block)~A+B(non delayed bubble gets JI'd lol) and Amy's 236K,K and 66B,A/66:B,A to the list OOF... all 2nd hits leads to Force JI

EDIT: this is debatable..but since throws can ONLY be JI'd, an easy one that will work with little practice for Vader and not difficult at all since it can only be followed up with a throw for a chain link is Mitsu's 6B~throw chain..you cant really just JI it right away you gotta wait for the throw animations but as SOON as you see him do it Force JI will happen, but then again, any character can do this, but if its something worthy it can go into the list..discuss?

Back