Future guest characters for you want for SC6 or SC5 dlc?

Donutman

[12] Conqueror
What the thread title is, what guest characters Would you guys like to see? I honestly want Dante from DMC because you know, he was supposed to be in sc3. I know he probably won't fit in as far storyline goes, but I think his gameplay would be great in SCV.
Another idea I thought would be neat is Ryu from, well street fighter, seeing as how namco and CAPCOM recently worked with each other for the whole tekken vs street fighter crossover

I'm really fucking sick of guest characters, but I understand they make money.

So go with whatever is most profitable Namco. Star Wars was good in profit, maybe something akin to that.

I still say that the Star Wars characters had real good play-styles (No-Grabs for Apprentice at the cost of meter) I was hoping that PS could salvage some of the moves they had and slap into a new UNIQUE character (perhaps another boss character)

I do not like guest characters, but ...
I want someone to use iron fan.

Mai Shiranui, Kitana or Anji Mito, would be cool.

1-3.jpg

I'm with UnseenWombat, I'd prefer no more guests and just more SC characters (be it new or past). But like another user said, I know that they make the game more profitable so well hm... I'd be for anyone, so long as they fit the time century of the game or relatively close to it. Star Wars was just a joke to me but I'll admit, the Apprentice was fun to play as, they should have kept and re-did some of the moves for a new SC warrior in my opinion. But yeah, I wouldn't like to see more like them in the future...

For more recent game choices, I'd choose...

-Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series): He's probably one of the few modern warriors I'd like to see as a guest in SC. He's a pretty cool ninja in my opinion and I think he would have an awesome moveset. Plus, he battles supernatural enemies so I can see him fitting in quite nicely. Maybe a time travelling demon opens a portal during a fight against Ryu and sends him back to the 16th-17th century in the Soul calibur universe. :)

-Bayonetta: At first I didn't want her in but now I'm slightly partial to seeing her. As long as they kept her pistols to Critical Edges/grabs and do a fair amount of damage, I don't mind. And she can use her hair as part of her sword combos and Critical Edge/Brave Edges. :)

-Dante: Like Ryu Hayabusa, he is one other modern guest I wouldn't mind seeing as a guest character. Yeah he won't fit the timeline but I do imagine he'd have quite a cool moveset. Like with Bayonetta, they should definitely limit his guns to unblockale attacks (like Cervantes), Brave Edge Combos and Critical Edge.

-Yoshitsune Minamoto (Genji Series): He'd make a cool guest I think. Though the game isn't all that popular...

-Nariko (Heavenly Sword): She'd make a great female guest!

-Alucard Belmont (Castlevania)

And yeah, that's pretty much it for now. ^^;

ERMA---
I mean... Ahem...

I'm fine with only SC characters. But a Ryu Hayabusa appearance would be nice.........

There's always someone... You know science fiction and modern fantasy are basically the same thing?

Not buying that one? "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away,"

Why not 300 years or so?

I say we should get armored core pieces as dlc seeing it's already a namco franchise.
armoredsoulyay.png

Let's see natsu 2AB her way out of fighting a goddamn giant robot

Don't even bother with worrying about to fit them into the story, I mean they had Vader and Yoda for God's sake! I want Commander Shepard, his Shepard Punch would be a 1-hit instant win, and I'm not talking just the round but the game in general. His super could be having the Normandy carpet bomb the stage.

Back