Future Tira Master

Welcome to 8WR, I've seen you play on Quail's stream a fair bit. I like what I see, maybe we could for dinner sometime, maybe a long walk on the beach? I also main Tira.
Welcome to 8WR, I've seen you play on Quail's stream a fair bit. I like what I see, maybe we could for dinner sometime, maybe a long walk on the beach? I also main Tira.
lol Yea I usually join his lobbies to mess with dr pepper. I've taken a little break from Soul Cal to play Tales of Vesparia, this game is really good O_O
You should fight me too, there's only room for 1 Tira user in this world and that's me >:)

Reactions: You
lol Yea I usually join his lobbies to mess with dr pepper. I've taken a little break from Soul Cal to play Tales of Vesparia, this game is really good O_O
You should fight me too, there's only room for 1 Tira user in this world and that's me >:)
I love the tales of series Vesperia is one of my favorites. Can't wait for the Tales of Symphonia hd release :D

Well I'll have to spar with him sometimes lol, and yea I've always been tempted to play nightmare too because I choose characters based on their personalities not their fighting style. Nightmare has always been Tira's idol so I see them as a tag team lol. Also yes we should spar sometime, and this community is so nice. I kind of imagined it to be like COD where people would be mad about everything lol.
Yep. We may be grumpy some days but everyone is pretty nice. Just PM sometime and we can maybe set something up. And Nightmare is a great choice once you learn to use him.

We have already met in a ranked match, but you're certainly one of the better tiras I have come across. We should do some more matches sometime.

Back