Game breaking : Ivy nearly duplicate animation 2B+K and 2A+G but require different guard.

Im not a moron and not rude like you, brã
I am not rude, you just have no idea what you're talking about and have no idea how much of a moron you are. I feel it's my duty as a kind human being to inform you so you don't go around looking like an idiot.

"just step forward"

lol bro just GI everything on reaction cmon

I am not rude, you just have no idea what you're talking about and have no idea how much of a moron you are. I feel it's my duty as a kind human being to inform you so you don't go around looking like an idiot.

"just step forward"

lol bro just GI everything on reaction cmon

you're right... you are just a douche. Step the fuck forward to punish her . After SC for example if you expect her to do A+G2 and you move forward she whiffs and you get a combo.

The move is good as fuck and its not easy to avoid, it was an example of what people can do. Characters who were on her face all the time and running forward after SC, for example, seem to get away from being trapped by the move

But fine, getting your kicks by calling me a moron is what you need to feel better about not being able to deal with a fucking video game move, then go ahead. Very internet tough of you

Everything you said is wrong, that is why I am calling you a moron. You don't step forward to punish, you step forward into another 50/50 that resets the damn neutral in her favor.

That is the whole point a of a beta build, to field test certain things and tune them up. For the most part people have been really favorable for the game's balance, Ivy is particular has become a contingency point and not her as a whole, but a few key moves that could use some nerfing.
I actually thought it's to test out the net code?

Back