Glitches & Secret Moves

Known and Speculated Ivy glitches/secret moves

Yeah, missed that out, the flames are still there.

I'm 100% sure that it's intended, and not a glitch. It turns Coil into a complete medium for all stances.

Has anyone done any more investigation on the WP 6B hitbox glitch? On how it avoids most verticals and even some horizontals at certain frames?

Nope; the one where opponent's attacks whiff on Ivy if she's in the middle of WP 6B.

Something weird I noticed (that could be a potentially good set up for iCS/SS) is when you do either CL 44K or WP 44K after getting the opponent into the b-boy headspin CH stun (i.e. CL 6AK, 4B) they immediatly stand up. There's no ground hit animation where they clearly bounce for a couple frames (like if you 2K someone on the ground). People ususally hold G anyway during combos where you can't air control, so if they expect you to follow up with WP 66A+B you might catch them with a surprising SS.

Isn't the range after they recover from CL/WP 44K abit too far to land either command throws?

Its possibly a tech trap move...but needs more testing. And I recently found out that CL WS B is a tech trap setup. I'm sure this is a well known fact right?

Isn't the range after they recover from CL/WP 44K abit too far to land either command throws?

Not if you land it during the CH headspin. They pop right up, however after trying it again I see the opponent has a very large window of opportunity to either attack or anticipate a command throw.

You can do the SW 8B in any stance, you just have to be really fast, you probably already know this though >.>

Yes it has been known but wasn't listed here. I added that and a few other things to the OP.

Found another useless glitch trying to find the mythical SW > WP stance change:

SW B+K:A+K, G

This will put you in SE with a red flash at the very start. When you hit G you will be in coiled mode not sword. This doesn't affect moves coming out of the stance sadly (might've be useful with 66K then).

I will find this damn glitch >_<

One of my friends on XBL said that there is a hitbox glitch. Whenever Ivy does the glitch, her hitbox gets smaller. I never learned about it. Anybody know how? If so how do you do it?

Once I was fighting as Cassandra. I ringed someone out on Jyurakudai or whatever stage, and I used Cassy's 44B+K booty bomb and she got stuck on the floor in that position when she hits the opponent.. lol.

attachment.php

Oh, I just realized everybody was talking about Ivy before my post. Then I brought up Cassandra. Awkward.

Back