Gothic genre manga and anime original art

Let's face it. There really isn't any true Gothic anime or manga out there. I can count on one hand all of the ones I know of. a manga and movie being bluntly called Goth is one of them. Some people ask, "what is Gothic style art? What is the difference between that and Emo art?" Well, there is a huge difference actually.

Emo is a shortened prefix of it's actual word Emotional. This is what Emo is representing. Emo people are people that delve into the dark emotions.

Goth has a much longer history but I'll only focus on today's society. Gothic style is concentrated on everything that is dark. Normally things that most people are either afraid to explore or don't want to focus themselves on it. Things like Death, Witchcraft, and Satanism are just a few but people have fit these three things to the stereotypical Goth now. Ask a person about what they're opinion is on Christian Goths and see what their reaction is. They do exist. Goth's embrace the dark things that are hidden.

THE POINT OF THIS THREAD​
I want to see some Gothic original anime or manga art. I am an artist that specializes in this category (or rather focuses on it). Now keep in mind that the drawing doesn't have to be bluntly Gothic with black clothing and crows. that's the stereotypical Goth. Being Goth is an atmosphere and a telling that resounds around the picture. I'll be able to tell. But I don't mind the black apparel and Lolita style either. Just show me what you got! Got any questions? I'll try my best to answer any and all of them.​
neutral_sarah_by_vincentrayne-d4jqqju.png

Back