GR0H Ukemi Trap

Time_Limits

[08] Mercenary

I believe the combo itself can be Ukemi after (Stance, A+B) but will still hit the opponent. *I seen it happen* Unless I did a counter hit to launch him up in the air more, I can use (Stance, B+K) it is a guaranteed 10B+K , 66B+K. The Ukemi trap itself, I didn't even know what I did would work but I just go with the flow and end up making a Ukemi trap combo.

Combo Note:
6B+K, (Stance)A+B, 9B+K, 66B+K6, (Stance) B, A. (A+B at the end work too ofc lol)

I believe the combo itself can be Ukemi after (Stance, A+B) but will still hit the opponent. *I seen it happen* Unless I did a counter hit to launch him up in the air more, I can use (Stance, B+K) it is a guaranteed 10B+K , 66B+K. The Ukemi trap itself, I didn't even know what I did would work but I just go with the flow and end up making a Ukemi trap combo.

Combo Note:
6B+K, (Stance)A+B, 9B+K, 66B+K6, (Stance) B, A. (A+B at the end work too ofc lol)

This doesn't look so much like a tech trap, but rather an attempt by a player attempting a wake-up attack and eating it.

A real tech-trap is forcing players to roll or get up a certain way and being unable to defend against it. For example, a good tech trap is 66A+B against a back or forward roll.

This doesn't look so much like a tech trap, but rather an attempt by a player attempting a wake-up attack and eating it.

A real tech-trap is forcing players to roll or get up a certain way and being unable to defend against it. For example, a good tech trap is 66A+B against a back or forward roll.
To be fair, it didn't say counter hit when the ID B hit. Moreover, I'm pretty sure ID B doesn't cause a stun like that even on CH (only when the opponent is already in a stun state), this might be a glitch.

Back