Greetings all

Tsuribachi

[05] Battler
Hi, I've been a member of the forums for about a year I think and mainly just lurked but I'll be active now. A bit about me, I'm 32 been playing Soul Calibur since II. I main Rugi, Maxi, and Sophitia, fluctuate around 16 to 23k with each of them. Seem to be a bit hard stuck. I have a love and passion for creating custom characters. My online handle is Atreides1987 on xb1. Thinking of switching to PS4 though. Anyways, you'll catch me around, cheers!

Hi, I've been a member of the forums for about a year I think and mainly just lurked but I'll be active now. A bit about me, I'm 32 been playing Soul Calibur since II. I main Rugi, Maxi, and Sophitia, fluctuate around 16 to 23k with each of them. Seem to be a bit hard stuck. I have a love and passion for creating custom characters. My online handle is Atreides1987 on xb1. Thinking of switching to PS4 though. Anyways, you'll catch me around, cheers!
Well, it's good to see you. I'll look forward to seeing you around! If you love making custom characters then the CaS forums are perfect, there's a bunch of amazing people there. Same with the general discussion.

Back