Greets 8WR!

jrp_akira

[08] Mercenary
Greetings 8WR,

Would just like to make an introduction thread to get familiar with the forum.

I come from a place where the virtually isn't any scene at all, so I've been looking for an online community to try and be a part of.

I played SC1 and 2 a lot with my friends growing up, but it was a long time ago, and I didn't even know fighting games could be taken seriously at the time.

Since then, Soul Calibur pretty much faded away. The last memory I have is playing Soul Edge on an arcade machine at our local university and dropping over $20 to beat my friend once. I was so embarrassed of the weapons of each of my characters stacking up under his character that I had to have my own.

I played a lot of 2d fighters since then, and have grown quite fond of the community surrounding these games. I just picked SCV up recently, but instantly fell in love with the game. I'm training now and hope to play some games online when I feel comfortable with frame data and an understanding of what every character can do.

Would like to give shout outs to the staff and members who keep this site running, especially the wiki. Invaluable resource for someone like myself, it might as well be my homepage right now.

Back