Grim Reaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

grinsekatze

[08] Mercenary
Hey hey.
Has anyone tipps on how to practice Tira's attack "grim reaper"? (the one she jumps on the opponent and lets the blade down on him while laughing and gaining life, like this:(not scV, but same move:
)
As far as i know it's a counter hit. but which hits? mid, high?
i just don't get it, it just won't work :/
With which opponent and with which of his/her recorded attack can i practice the grim reaper? any tipps?
thanks for your help

If you mean the GS one yeah it's just mids. It's pretty instant so it's useful when you are at disadvantage. JS one is much less useful since it is only activated on attacks that do 20 damage or less, it works on highs or mids though. Good for when you really know somebody is going going to AA you or something.

Doesn't the JS version also let you gain mad meter too?

Also, if you use it out of JS and they keep swinging, once she finishes the stance change animation she can go into the aGI and grim reaper. Nothing is quite as irritating as using the JS B+K to get a stance change, then immediately going back because they attacked into the aGI

You can't really "practice" doing an aGI. I made a thread explaining her aGIs in SC4. I'll re-make it for 5. Dizzy answered you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back