Hates wins NCR! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Party Wolf

Administrator
Congratulations to Hates aka Super Titan for winning NCR with Algol. Now before you haters start talking about how this shouldn't have happened, I want to remind you that Algol is too good. He has the best pressure, the best grabs, the best taunt, and the best swag. Algol is literally the best character in any game. Congratulations again for the hype TITAN SQUAD grand finals. Algol is TOO GOOD! #SWAG #TITAN_SQUAD #GayForHates

I saw Manta and Alex J playing Voldo.

2K, 2A, 22B, 1K, 2A, 2K, 66B, 2A, 2K.

Ya'll Need to Learn to play Voldo.

i can't really count this because there weren't any major players there. so he basically got 1st place because the list of players weren't major competitive. now if he can win against the big guys then i'll take my hat off. but for now this is a small victory. there's a reason why ???? dropped Algol. against pros Algol will be torn apart because he's predictable and weak.

mind you i'm an avid Algol player saying this. facts are facts.

Best side tournement ever. Even better than DOA stealing the venue because SCV had better numbers. Way better than Stunfest 2013. A well earned win with Algol and TITANSQUAD IS TOO GOOD. I loved that Alex J. tried to counterpick Hates with Siegfried, but he whiffed past his chance for victory. I think this video is perfect.

i can't really count this because there weren't any major players there. so he basically got 1st place because the list of players weren't major competitive. now if he can win against the big guys then i'll take my hat off. but for now this is a small victory. there's a reason why ???? dropped Algol. against pros Algol will be torn apart because he's predictable and weak.

mind you i'm an avid Algol player saying this. facts are facts.

LOL, VincentRayne reference

It's no surprise that Hates won a major and that Algol is good enough to win. These forums are absolutely terrible at figuring out which characters are good and which are not. It always comes down to a top player picking up the character and showing what it is capable of. After that everyone says that they thought <insert character> was good from the start and distance themselves from past comments. Just own up to it and say you were wrong. You can grow from this if you just relax and try to remember not to jump the gun later on down the line.

There were a lot of good players at this tournament, Hates took the win over all of them and showed everyone whats up with Algol. He is an old school player who has been consistently good as long as I can remember (longer, I'm not old school).

It's no surprise that Hates won a major and that Algol is good enough to win. These forums are absolutely terrible at figuring out which characters are good and which are not. It always comes down to a top player picking up the character and showing what it is capable of. After that everyone says that they thought <insert character> was good from the start and distance themselves from past comments. Just own up to it and say you were wrong. You can grow from this if you just relax and try to remember not to jump the gun later on down the line.

There were a lot of good players at this tournament, Hates took the win over all of them and showed everyone whats up with Algol. He is an old school player who has been consistently good as long as I can remember (longer, I'm not old school).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvVnX6LeM7jCdDROSEtZMUkxbkNVU1VFYjViY2hpVlE&output=html

Algol's SWAG overloaded the brains of Hates' competitors. They stood no chance against the Super Swag Titan.

what is up with this avatar virus going on. but i was gonna pay my respects and say congrats. but first. you can ef off.

second. congrats on Hates winning. it's fun to watch SC tournies still. a shame i couldn't be there this time to actually watch like SCR.
If only Kayane was there you would've made it.

what is up with this avatar virus going on. but i was gonna pay my respects and say congrats. but first. you can ef off.

second. congrats on Hates winning. it's fun to watch SC tournies still. a shame i couldn't be there this time to actually watch like SCR.
You couldn't possibly fathom the enigmatic avatar of omnipotence.

Reactions: IRM
If only Kayane was there you would've made it.
dude. i like Kayane yes. but calm down. no reason for you to bash me for doing so. especially, bringing up old crap just to spite me. you got zero respect for people's decisions and likes? or is it that you like the attention by bringing others down? right now it being me. i was cool with whatever happened before and i already gave my apologies for what happened before. I'm pretty sure you brought up the old thread, put the two windows of that and this thread side by side, and just typed everything i said before while editing it. hope you feel happy about yourself.

dude. i like Kayane yes. but calm down. no reason for you to bash me for doing so. especially, bringing up old crap just to spite me. you got zero respect for people's decisions and likes? or is it that you like the attention by bringing others down? right now it being me. i was cool with whatever happened before and i already gave my apologies for what happened before. I'm pretty sure you brought up the old thread, put the two windows of that and this thread side by side, and just typed everything i said before while editing it. hope you feel happy about yourself.
Who would do that when you have copy pasta?

Reactions: IRM
4776.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back