Hawt Girls Appreciation - Now with 100% Moar AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

What kind of Man or Chick are you?

• b00bs !!

Votes: 96 45.9%
  • AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

Votes: 113 54.1%

• Total voters
csSYa.jpg
That's some bad posture.

She's really hot but I gotta admit the way she is arcing her back looks really unnatural. Maybe she's just practicing for later in the night. :D

It's the heels. It puts a lot more emphasis on the arc in the small of her back. I find it beautiful. If as a man you have a little bit to work with, you can come up right behind her just like that and put in work.

Well said. I'd like to add that these heels are "great inventions". But I'd like to call them "pumps" at times. Makes the women's ass even more desirable. Especially when the ass is just the right size. Hot chicks these days really enjoy doing it too. Otherwise, no $$$, sex, love, etc. Or at least how I see these "great inventions". Done rambling.

I seriously these tumbler images because they never give you any hint who the girl is. You hover over or save as and you just get "tumblergobbildygookxyx. You see a hot girl you want to see more, maybe you wanna know what's her ethnicity or something, but tumblr is just a price is right "you lose" trumpet.

Any idea who this is malice?

I want you guys to hop into the time machine with me and go back to 1997. At the time of the mid- to late-90s, Mariah Carey was crazy hot; now she's just hot... and crazy. In '97, Mariah was coming off her separation with Sony exec Tommy Mottola, who she married in 1993 when she was 23 and he was 44. So after splitting with Mottola, Mariah became this liberated woman at the prime of her hotness (24 to 32 in the typical woman, in my experience) and not above showing it off in her music or anywhere else. There was no woman, in my teenage mind back then, who was hotter at the time.

Aaaahh... memories. Sorry for the nostalgia.

I seriously these tumbler images because they never give you any hint who the girl is. You hover over or save as and you just get "tumblergobbildygookxyx. You see a hot girl you want to see more, maybe you wanna know what's her ethnicity or something, but tumblr is just a price is right "you lose" trumpet.
You can google image search by pictures themselves now.

Her name seems to be Jessica Jane Clement.

You can google image search by pictures themselves now.

Her name seems to be Jessica Jane Clement.

The hell you say? Please impart your wisdom upon me laser cakes, I think I did this by accident a couple of times now. I will try to do it in the mean time. (Might be easy to figure out now that I know it's there.)

Edit: that seems to be her, brilliant. Now, how do you do it?
Jessica-Jane-Clement-1.jpg

This comes with an English accent. I think that boosts the hot factor to 11.

Back