Hello 8WR!

EternalMelody

[09] Warrior
I was previously a lurker, and now trying to get to know the other competitive players. I live in Pensacola, Florida, United States, but I usually can only play online due to time constraints. In this game online I've been called a spammer and a cheap player too many times that I got sick of it. I'll be looking forward to fight the players in this community. I'm not a good player by any means but I got some of the basics covered.

I have played the game since Soul Edge but Soul Calibur V is the first Soul Calibur game that I'd like to get somewhat serious.

I was previously a lurker, and now trying to get to know the other competitive players. I live in Pensacola, Florida, United States, but I usually can only play online due to time constraints. In this game online I've been called a spammer and a cheap player too many times that I got sick of it. I'll be looking forward to fight the players in this community. I'm not a good player by any means but I got some of the basics covered.

I have played the game since Soul Edge but Soul Calibur V is the first Soul Calibur game that I'd like to get somewhat serious.

Nice to meet you man. Also. FREE.

Welcome! I'm also kind of new here, although I visited 8wayrun for years. And I'm a spammer cheat-anything to win player too XD

Welcome to 8WR.

NOTE: Don't mind my avatar. Those people know who it's directed at ^_^

Back