Hello! I'm here seeking knowledge!

Altsune

Hildeholic
Heyo! My name is Ovada. I've always been a controller-using, average kind of player.
In Soul Calibur 5, my mains were Hilde and Edgemaster. Early on, I had no trouble shooting through the ranks, but stalled horribly when I started facing C-rank players.
After a long absence, I came back to the sad realization that I totally and completely fail at playing this game. I lost to everyone, and it pained me because I knew it was my lack of experience that led to my undoing.

SO!
I'm starting fresh, and came here looking for motivated players to spar and chat with. I figure I'll main Hilde and go for it! o/
Nice to meet'cha, and hope to see you in game! :D

Welcome welcome! It sounds like you're already on the right track to me. Just keep your attitude positive like this and you've got nowhere to go but up! It'll be nice to see another competent Hilde player as well, there are just so few players out there that know her it is shameful!

Heyo! My name is Ovada. I've always been a controller-using, average kind of player.
In Soul Calibur 5, my mains were Hilde and Edgemaster. Early on, I had no trouble shooting through the ranks, but stalled horribly when I started facing C-rank players.
After a long absence, I came back to the sad realization that I totally and completely fail at playing this game. I lost to everyone, and it pained me because I knew it was my lack of experience that led to my undoing.

SO!
I'm starting fresh, and came here looking for motivated players to spar and chat with. I figure I'll main Hilde and go for it! o/
Nice to meet'cha, and hope to see you in game! :D

Pleasure to meet you, I'm Pocky Yoshi.

Hilde is a very complex character imho. Despite SCV making it slightly easier than her SCIV counterpart, she still requires absolute execution. However, if you're into maining a character like this, props to you. I myself still can't grasp her yet.

Considering that you're interested in her for now, try looking in the Hilde soul arena for some help. If Hilde doesn't click with you, just try out different characters until you find one that suits you. Hope to see you around.

Thanks, folks! :D
I find myself occasionally slipping up on the timing of her charge moves a bit, but... Something about her just works with me.
As soon as I started using her in V, I couldn't stop XD

Hi there and welcome my name is MarKOed on XBL if ya need a sparring partner to try out moves or just have a good ol' fashion fight please do not be afraid to message me I am more than happy to be of assistance and if ya have any questions I'll try to answer them as best I can! Hope to see ya in XBL sometime (its the only one I got for now ;-;)

Hi there and welcome my name is MarKOed on XBL if ya need a sparring partner to try out moves or just have a good ol' fashion fight please do not be afraid to message me I am more than happy to be of assistance and if ya have any questions I'll try to answer them as best I can! Hope to see ya in XBL sometime (its the only one I got for now ;-;)

Pleased to meet'cha! :D
I had the game on both consoles, but my Xbox plunkered out after half a decade XD
I'll totally find ya once I get a new Xbox!

Pleased to meet'cha! :D
I had the game on both consoles, but my Xbox plunkered out after half a decade XD
I'll totally find ya once I get a new Xbox!
Please Do :D and If i manage to get a PS3 (which I am saving up for) I'll add you on there xD

Back