Hello there!

scarsunseen

[08] Mercenary
Hi!

I'm new to this site and just bought SC5. I'm a really big Mortal Kombat player, but the game kinda died when Injustice came out, and I don't really care for Injustice personally. I'm not new to the SC series either, so I figured I may as well pick up the newest version, especially since it's cheaper these days. MK and SC are my favorite fighting series.

I played SC1 and SC3 a ton, especially the latter. I looove SC3. Never played Soul Edge, and I didn't play SC2 or SC4 very much. In 2006-07, I worked at a Namco Time-Out arcade and played SC3 (cabinet) all the time. That was a fun place to work. I really enjoy competitive fighting games. I've done a couple MK tourneys and want to try SC now!

Looking forward to the competition!

-ScarsUnseen

P.S. - I wish Cyrax was in Soul Calibur :P

Welcome aboard! Always good to have another Calibur player around. SC3 was a lot a fun. Love the Tales of Souls and Chronicles of the Sword modes. Miss all the cool extra modes they put in the pre-SCIV games.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to some competitive matches! I'm still getting used to the notation for this game. Not accustomed to numbers being directions, but I'm learning.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to some competitive matches! I'm still getting used to the notation for this game. Not accustomed to numbers being directions, but I'm learning.

Always remember the calculator.

calculator-solar-full-color-logo-160CB.jpg

Back