Hello there...

CorruptSoul

[08] Mercenary
It's kinda new to me to post an entire thread to say hello, but well. :)

So, hello everybody, I just signed up and I'd like to introduce myself.
I've been playing the Soul Series since SCII and now I'm patiently waiting for SCV to be released. I'm a PS3 gamer, generally into online gaming if the connection allows lag-free game experience.
For me, the Soul Series is much more than a common fighting game, it combines a good plot and setting with a revolutionary fighting system, and that's what makes the games unique in comparison to other Beat'em Ups.

If anyone is interested in playing online, just contact me. I cannot assure that I will be online regularly but I prefer fair matches and I accept my defeats.

I hope to have comfortable conversations with you guys. I'd really appreciate some good smalltalk about the game and also about everything else. Have a nice day. ;)

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

If you're ever up for some PSN on the weekends send me a message here.

What's your PSN? Hit me up on x-9-DANDO-7-x anytime I'm on. If my friends list is full send me a message.

welcome to 8WR, man. i see cervantes in your avatar? well i happen to love him. care to spar on psn? if you are west coast/midwest, message me. psn: DOGOBGYN. i'd gladly play. anything further away i can't really do, though.

welcome to 8WR, man. i see cervantes in your avatar? well i happen to love him. care to spar on psn? if you are west coast/midwest, message me. psn: DOGOBGYN. i'd gladly play. anything further away i can't really do, though.

Thanks. You're right, he's my favourite character so far. Well, I'm from Germany, so I don't know if this will work, but playing with other Americans had never been a problem in the past, so we could give it a try. ;) I'll add you when I get online the next time.

And thank you all for welcoming me that friendly, I'm glad to see this community deserves the title "social(!) network".

Hey Corrupt soul I tried adding you but you declined the friend request.

Hey Corrupt soul I tried adding you but you declined the friend request.

Did it explicitely say that I declined it? because that actually cannot be. What might be is that someone from my family logged in and did not know who this was and declined it. You see, every member of our family plays video games, and we sometimes share accounts, depending on what stuff we have on our SCIV savegames. I'll check that, because I would not have declined your friend request. :) I'll be back home by tomorrow evening. I'm sorry.

Back