Hello to all SC players!

hoshinocomet

[14] Master
Soul Calibur 4 was my first SC game, and I'd like to say I'm hooked to the series ever since I played it. The story and characters, such as Siegfried, really sucked me in. The combat was utterly satisfying as I looked for ways to use each combo effectively.

And of course, the super character creation mode that allowed me to live my dreams of making (almost) anyone I wanted. Its a shame some options weren't retained from Soul Calibur 3. Hopefully SC 5 can expand upon what SC 4 has to offer and give players an even greater amount of freedom in customizing characters.

Anyways, I hope to learn as much as I can from the people on the forums!

Welcome to 8WR!

Discussions for the Character Creation go here.
Who is your favourite character?

Welcome to 8WR!

Discussions for the Character Creation go here.
Who is your favourite character?
I started out with Siegfried and I liked his style - its good for beginners. I also prefer Mitsurugi, Nightmare, Taki among other characters =)

I started out with Siegfried and I liked his style - its good for beginners. I also prefer Mitsurugi, Nightmare, Taki among other characters =)
That's cool.
You can ask questions about each character in their respective Soul Arena.
Siegfried's Soul Arena is here.
Mitsurugi's Soul Arena is here.
Nightmare's Soul Arena is here.
Taki's Soul Arena is here.

Good luck and have fun.

Heya, Luneth. Welcome to the forums! I am one of the moderators here. It is my job to assist you while you make your way around here. If you have any questions regarding what you see, just ask! You can either PM me, or post in here. With that out of the way, I'd like to ask you a few questions so that I can help find your place here.

Where are you from? We have a Regional Matchmaking area where you can find local players to play with in your area, or just make friends with at least one of the same interests. If you don't see your area listed here, feel free to create your own thread. You never know who might be browsing these forums. It could be your neighbor!

What modes do you play most or prefer to play in SoulCalibur? Online? Story? Tower of Souls? Versus with friends? We have sections here that cater to all modes of SoulCalibur. Just let me know which ones are your favorite and I'll make sure you find out where to go!

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and become a regular member of the community. We are posting information on SC5 as soon as it becomes known so always be sure to check the front page from time to time.

Pocky Yoshi says hello. Pleased to meet you. CAS more or less helps me with replay value so more or less I understand how you got into it more. Along with a community that's like a family to me. So I say you're in good hands.

Welcome Luneth!

Like Enkindu, Im also a moderator here specified on newly incoming players. I know its been clarified, but we are all here to help!, and no questions is too specific or broad ^_^.

SC4 was the first Calibur game I started playing competitively. Like you I really got sucked into this great game so Its awesome to see people who share the same passion for it.
If offline play interests you, you should start looking at tournaments in your area and see how it goes. I guarantee that regardless of how you place you'll have a lot of fun :)

Oh and you might see a form of language/ notation throughout the website; if your having some trouble keeping up or Identifying all of them skim through the 8WR General Directory.

Have fun @8wayrun! See you around!

Back