Hello.

OneManjiArmy

[10] Knight
Whats up? OneManjiArmy here. I'm new to this forum but definitely not new with the Soul Calibur series. I have hopped in the series at SC4 and it got me hooked because I would always play it at my friends house. The online blew though, for the record.

I have mained Yoshimitsu since SC4 and still to this day! Namu. I have competed in some local tournaments around my small town, so I do have some competitive experience. Still, I'm a greenhorn when it comes to the tournament scene but am looking forward to expand the knowledge by signing up here.

I look forward to the future days of learning, frustration, funny moments, possible mutes, and sarcasm this forum has to offer!

Your username is genius.

Welcome to 8WR, stick around and you'll learn a lot. Enjoy your stay and have a lot of fun - Most Yoshi players I've seen are amongst the friendliest ones, so you shouldn't have any trouble at all here.

Best of luck in your endeavours.

Welcome to the site!

I love your username, it shows your commitment to your main! (apart from PockyYoshi =P).

Hope you have fun and learn a lot.

Pocky Yoshi says hello and is pleased to meet you. Thou hast good spirits. Pocky Yoshi is pleased. Now, will you give him a cookie? >3

I shall hand him a cookie, yes :p I look forward to facing you one day though, word has it your pretty good with Yoshi...

Back