Hello

yumeno

[08] Mercenary
Hey everyone.

A total newcomer to the Soul Calibur scene hailing from Singapore. Never played any of the SC series before except for 5. ^^;

I think I started playing SCV around March this year but I didn't own a console nor the game so I had to visit my friend's place to play casuals. But now I'm on PSN and getting more practice (playing Pyrrha). This also the first 3D game I ever played, so coming from someone who played 2D games, I tend to mash a lot - something I know is a bad habit that needs more work.

Hoping to learn from all of you!

:)

Welcome to 8WR! If you haven't already, you should definitely check out the Pyrrha sub-forum, it has some pretty top-notch players contributing to it. If you need any help like figuring out a use for a move or whatnot, ask away. When everyone isn't trying to kill each other in a digital battlefield, most folks around here are more than happy to help when asked. I hear the offline scene in Singapore is actually pretty good, so I'm sure you'll do just fine if you put the time and effort to upping your game :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome :)

I hear the offline scene in Singapore is actually pretty good, so I'm sure you'll do just fine if you put the time and effort to upping your game :)
Yeah, getting raped by the Shens and Raphire (YOU!). Haha.

This game is too fun.

Nice to meet you, and I hope you look forward to hearing "gomenasai" 5,000 times a day. XD

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!

I CAN'T!!

:P

Anyway, are there lesser people playing SC online/PSN nowadays or is it just me?
...Or maybe I bought the wrong console.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!

I CAN'T!!

:P

Anyway, are there lesser people playing SC online/PSN nowadays or is it just me?
...Or maybe I bought the wrong console.

Heya man. I've only ever met a couple people from Singapore, then again I became good friends with both of em, so I guess it's fair to say, I've liked everyone I ever met, from Singapore. Lol.

If I didn't know better I'd think that was a page from the VA session, lol. Since wandarian already pointed you to the soul arena I can't do that. What I can still do though is let you know that there are people who'd love to play ya online right here:
http://8wayrun.com/forums/online-mode-psn-xbl.44/

I think it's got a lot to do with newer releases like TTT2 and DOA5 among others sapping off a bit of the audience. That said, Sc's still a fine game and I like the Meter mechanic here the best out of the three titles I've named.

I hope you enjoy your stay on our forums amigo.

Back