Hello !

Sir_Kayne

[08] Mercenary
Hello,
I discover the forum not long, even I play Soul serie since the first one !
I come from France and order soulblade as he come out in USA, really a revolution !
Of course, I love SC, more than just an very good fighting games, it's probably the game with the most charismatic character of all other games !

I'm not really an "hardcore player" but like to play for fun. I have SC4 on PS3, you can find me online under Sir_Kayne (but I don't play to often online).

I make collection of arcade cabinet, but cannot find a real dedicate SC namco cabinet, so I decide to built one from scratch. I will post the result when it finish !

Hello,
I come from France and order soulblade as he come out in USA, really a revolution !
Of course, I love SC, more than just an very good fighting games, it's probably the game with the most charismatic character of all other games !

I'm not really an "hardcore player" but like to play for fun. I have SC4 on PS3, you can find me online under Sir_Kayne (but I don't play to often online).

I make collection of arcade cabinet, but cannot find a real dedicate SC namco cabinet, so I decide to built one from scratch. I will post the result when it finish !
You sir are in France or what I like to call Soul Calibur Heaven. You should get in touch with the other frenchies and see about getting some games in with them. They are all beastly there and can teach you much.

Also, PLEASE do post some pictures of the cabinet if you are able to make one. I'd love to see it.

Thanks everybody !
Yes, I we have many player SC in France. I will see with them too ;)

Also, PLEASE do post some pictures of the cabinet if you are able to make one. I'd love to see it.
No problem, I will post fotos of the arcade cabinet, it's not finish yet, but begin to look good !

The Mage welcomes another newcomer; perhaps you will understand this better:
Le Mage accueille le nouveau venu. Bienvenue.

Hello,

Welcome man! Please post those pics when ur done, i'd love to see 'em!
You'll love 8WR hope to see you post sometime!

Back