Help please, my online rank was reset

Lang

[10] Knight
All my PP, winning and loses are gone while yesterday was all ok, is all in 0 now

What is going on? Someone else with this problem? Any suggestion?

The curious thing is that I still figure in the Leaderboards with my winnings.

Did you try turning it off and on again

I disconnected internet and turn on again, then I put the game out and enter again, but didn´t work.

I put the console off a couple hours ago, now I was just going to check if it got fixed by a miracle, wish me luck, I will edit with the result, but I don´t think this will get fixed by magic, unfortunately.

Edit: Nope, still the same. I can´t believe this, How can something like this even happen?

I just found out that when I win, my victories are added to the Leaderboards along with the ones I had before they disappeared.

That is something, I lost my matches in my card, but not in Leaderboards at all.

Nothing works, I even reinstalled the game again, but no.

Guess I´ll have to accept this, but if only I could know why it happened so I can avoid it in the future, it would be something, but no idea for now.

At least the Leaderboards, like I said, still add my victories like if they were never gone.

Nothing works, I even reinstalled the game again, but no.

Guess I´ll have to accept this, but if only I could know why it happened so I can avoid it in the future, it would be something, but no idea for now.

At least the Leaderboards, like I said, still add my victories like if they were never gone.

I can change your state in real time, im on a jtag xbox..

So give me your pp, win, and losses you had before the reset happened

If you have a thumb drive, you could try moving your save file to that, (or maybe try using the cloud to upload it to), and try loading your save from that device. Are any other games giving you this problem too?

Back