Hey everybody

HCDr_Zealon

[08] Mercenary
Hey,

I started playing Soul Calibur at a friend's place about 3 weeks ago, I liked the game so I bought it for myself. Starting at that time was a bit rough, but I managed to do it. I started using Pyrrha Omega for a while but didn't really enjoy her. After a few days I started using Voldo but found out I won't get really good by just spamming lows and win that way because no one blocks low not even after a while of a wave of low attacks. I started using Z.W.E.I, but didn't like the fact that I had to summon a Wolf all the time. That's not my style. Finally about 4 days ago I found the perfect character to use which is Hilde. I just heard about the site so I registered.

I am a regular 18-year-old guy from the Netherlands. I like to listen to Heavy Metal, hang around with friends and play video games. This is the first fighting game I have tried so I am completely new to these games. To show you guys some game play I made a video.

That's all I guess, enjoy the video if you want to see it.
youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HCDrZealon

Hi. Nice to meet you, I'm just an average Maryland -er (USA). Great to see you're a Hilde player, I'm not very good with her lol.

I am glad at least some players like seeing a new hilde :). Still fairly new to this game and even newer to Hilde, but I am getting better and am able to beat pretty good people already with over 500 hours of gameplay... I barely got 80 hours,

I am glad at least some players like seeing a new hilde :). Still fairly new to this game and even newer to Hilde, but I am getting better and am able to beat pretty good people already with over 500 hours of gameplay... I barely got 80 hours,
I'm a random player, I play tira, leixia, Pyrrha, and viola. I've been trying to get better with voldo, ivy and natsu. I'm not very skilled though, I'm an ok player. Do you play online?

That video kinda sucked, looked like a lot of spamming and a LOT of that Natsu player not punishing you... Natsu is amazingly powerful... and honestly if that guy had wanted to be cheap instead of being fancy, he could have destroyed you. You can tell by his attempts that he was well practiced with that character... and I am pretty sure I have faught that guy before and I am guessing there was lag there...

I got to admit he sucked, but most Natsu players depend too much on their character and don't really learn how to play, I have seen 1 good natsu so far. also remember that this is my first fighter and i play for only 3 weeks. My PSN is HCDr_Zealon if anybody wants to fight. going to start doing some ranked matches today in hope to find some better people, but honestly. Most people don't know how to fight Hilde. I managed to beat many A1 players with her.

Back