Hey, I'm New Here!

Daveybird

[08] Mercenary
Sorry, guys, for initially putting this in the wrong thread, as it is common for me to do that when I first join a forum, to not see the introduction board first.

Anywho,

Hey! I just joined a few minutes ago. Here's some more info about me:

Name: Davey
Favorite SC Characters: Aeon/Lizardman, Yun-Seong, Cassandra, Seung Mi-Na, my CaS's
Favorite SC Game: SCII for gameplay and good memories, 5 for customization, and 4 for allowing you to start with Aeon naked
Other favorite fighting games: Street Fighter, Tekken, Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter, Smash Bros
Favorite racing games: NASCAR Heat (with mods), rFactor (with mods), Dirt Track Racing 2 (with Mods)
Favorite sports games: NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball/March Madness
XBox Live Gamertag: Slimyscaly (I don't have Gold right now, so please don't try to play me)

I also know how to hex edit CaS's.

I'm more into SoulCalibur for the looks than anything, lol. It's fun to play, but to be honest, I SUCK!! I'm just a casual player who plays with in-house friends, CPU, or XBox Livefrom time to time.

I love Create a Soul, and I've created a ton, especially anthros, who I had to hex edit in order for the animal heads to stay on.

Notable CaS's who've been in SCIV and V:

Lady Marlene Foxen: The queen of the FoxHead Kingdom. Wears a Fox mask and spy robe. Fights like Cassandra/Patrokolos

BigWolf: A late-teens/early-twenties aged knight, from WolfyLand. He is bigger than his intelligence, lol. Fights like Sophitia/Patrokolos

Blackbird: A Black guy who wears a Griffon head and armor. Fought like Aeon in SC4, and Patrokolos in SCV.

So, hi, how're you doing?

Sorry, guys, for initially putting this in the wrong thread, as it is common for me to do that when I first join a forum, to not see the introduction board first.

Anywho,

Hey! I just joined a few minutes ago. Here's some more info about me:

Name: Davey
Favorite SC Characters: Aeon/Lizardman, Yun-Seong, Cassandra, Seung Mi-Na, my CaS's
Favorite SC Game: SCII for gameplay and good memories, 5 for customization, and 4 for allowing you to start with Aeon naked
Other favorite fighting games: Street Fighter, Tekken, Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter, Smash Bros
Favorite racing games: NASCAR Heat (with mods), rFactor (with mods), Dirt Track Racing 2 (with Mods)
Favorite sports games: NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball/March Madness
XBox Live Gamertag: Slimyscaly (I don't have Gold right now, so please don't try to play me)

I also know how to hex edit CaS's.

I'm more into SoulCalibur for the looks than anything, lol. It's fun to play, but to be honest, I SUCK!! I'm just a casual player who plays with in-house friends, CPU, or XBox Livefrom time to time.

I love Create a Soul, and I've created a ton, especially anthros, who I had to hex edit in order for the animal heads to stay on.

Notable CaS's who've been in SCIV and V:

Lady Marlene Foxen: The queen of the FoxHead Kingdom. Wears a Fox mask and spy robe. Fights like Cassandra/Patrokolos

BigWolf: A late-teens/early-twenties aged knight, from WolfyLand. He is bigger than his intelligence, lol. Fights like Sophitia/Patrokolos

Blackbird: A Black guy who wears a Griffon head and armor. Fought like Aeon in SC4, and Patrokolos in SCV.

So, hi, how're you doing?

Wassup dude, welcome to the site.

Back