Hey there! New user here!

Aero_Feline

[08] Mercenary
Like the thread title says. I was recruited by a close friend of mine who also plays Soul Calibur. I'm very familiar with the game and played Soul Calibur II at school a few years back during an end of school event. When I first played, I was Talim and she became my favorite character in the game since I liked playing the "weak-but-fast" type of characters. I've been playing Soul Calibur IV with this close friend for a while, and started to get interested in the game. I'm hoping I can get a PS3, not only to get SC4, but get SC5 when it comes out.

I've been lurking on this site for a couple weeks for any SC5 updates, and to try to understand the terms. I'm also not familiar with any terms, so I'm interested in learning more about them and how to play characters right.

My main character is Talim (as my icon and part of my name show), and has always been my main. My other characters I use are Taki and Tira. If you want to talk to me, go ahead! I'm a very cool person once you get to know me! :3

Thanks! I also noticed that I spelled "aero" wrong. Forgive me. ;_;
Is there a way I can fix it?

Thank you, Parti!
If that's possible, that would be great!
I don't need a serious change, but I just need it to change to a-e-r-o, so it's Aero_Feline

Thank you, Parti!
If that's possible, that would be great!
I don't need a serious change, but I just need it to change to a-e-r-o, so it's Aero_Feline

If you are having trouble logging in, it's because I fixed you're name. You wanted it to be Oreo_Feline, right?
The delicious cat based cookie that has a little edge!

But no I fixed it to Aero_Feline.

Welcome to the boards!

-Idle

Welcome! It's always good to have new members. Seems like we've had a lot of guests finally become members in the last few weeks... Must be the SC5 hype ;)

If you are having trouble logging in, it's because I fixed you're name. You wanted it to be Oreo_Feline, right?
The delicious cat based cookie that has a little edge!

But no I fixed it to Aero_Feline.

Welcome to the boards!

-Idle
Thank you very, very much for the welcome and the name change!
From the looks of these people posting here, this is a great , friendly community! ^w^

Hi Aero_Feline. Welcome to 8WR. I am one of the moderators to this section. You're right, this is a great community and always helpful. In order for you to get up to speed with the different notations and acronyms you'll see, you'll need to watch this video. It will explain to you how to read them: 8WR General Directory and Offline Matchfinder Reception

If you have any questions regarding this information, you may ask here in your thread, or you can PM me and I'll help you.

If you're interested in studying your characters, they have a forum dedicated just for them. It's a colaboration of other peoples discoveries with these characters. I know you don't have the game but you can still get a good idea of how your character was played and what people thought of them from these sections so I'll go ahead and link you to them.

Talim

Taki

Tira

So where are you from? There may be some people in your area that post on this forum. They may have regular sessions or tournaments that you can go to and actually play. You can check out this part of the forum and see if there is a thread for your neck of the woods. Regional Matchmaking

Well that seems like all I can do for you for now, but if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Take care!

Back