Hey there

Divined

[09] Warrior
Hi im new to 8wayrun but have been playing the soul series, i play SCV alot and i play nearly all the characters. I usually like to find a good fighter and i hope we can get along in the forum.

Huh, you play a lot of SCV? Well good work, you've met our strict qualifications to getting along in the forum. Welcome.

Welcome sir, welcome. Where ya from man? How'd you get into Soulcalibur? Do you play online? Casual, competitive, both?

Everything's pretty chill around these parts most of the time. If you've got any questions about petty much anything, you can ask me, just about anyone else, or post in the Q&A thread. If it's Soulcalibur-related, chances are you can find it here. Basically, the goal here is everyone helps everyone improve by everyone kicking everyone's asses and being chill about it. As long as you've got a genuine desire to improve and put effort into it, it's all peachy :)

Hey, I think I've run into you on PSN before.
I might be confusing you with someone else, but as far as I remember, you were pretty damn good :P
Welcome!

Welcome sir, welcome. Where ya from man? How'd you get into Soulcalibur? Do you play online? Casual, competitive, both?

Everything's pretty chill around these parts most of the time. If you've got any questions about petty much anything, you can ask me, just about anyone else, or post in the Q&A thread. If it's Soulcalibur-related, chances are you can find it here. Basically, the goal here is everyone helps everyone improve by everyone kicking everyone's asses and being chill about it. As long as you've got a genuine desire to improve and put effort into it, it's all peachy :)

Hi well i like to play competitive and casual anytime and im from the uk btw :).

I don't always try to play my best especially in a casual match, i find it to be the best recent fighting game going around imo and i always try to improve my play when i need to, i play the ps3 version and my psn is Divined and im always up for a match.

Hey, I think I've run into you on PSN before.
I might be confusing you with someone else, but as far as I remember, you were pretty damn good :P
Welcome!

Yeah i remember but forgot the match lol.

Back