Hey there

[08] Mercenary
Greetings, long time Soul Calibur fan here. Now that SCV is announced I'm trying to get back into this. You may have played me online in the past on PSN (tag Crond1zzle) playing a very lame Hilde on ranked (i used to always pick hilde and pick the smallest stages :P )

So since then I got into Tekken and SF4, i was hype for Marvel 3 and MK9 but they both disappointed, so it's a great time for SC. It's a lot easier to get my friends to play now that SCV has been announced :D

Also since Im playing on stick now i've switched to Ivy. Learning her's a pain in the ass but I am determined!

Greetings, long time Soul Calibur fan here. Now that SCV is announced I'm trying to get back into this. You may have played me online in the past on PSN (tag Crond1zzle) playing a very lame Hilde on ranked (i used to always pick hilde and pick the smallest stages :P )

So since then I got into Tekken and SF4, i was hype for Marvel 3 and MK9 but they both disappointed, so it's a great time for SC. It's a lot easier to get my friends to play now that SCV has been announced :D

Also since Im playing on stick now i've switched to Ivy. Learning her's a pain in the ass but I am determined!

Welcome to 8WR! I'm an Ivy mainer myself and I'm always up for some mirrors if you play online.

I also invite you to check out the Ivy Soul Arena: http://www.8wayrun.com/forums/ivy.13/

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

Just going through all of the new player posts. Where are you from? Be sure to post up in your region's thread. Other than that, welcome!

omg your avatar is win !
WELCOME TO THE FORUM !!

Hey there! Welcome to 8WayRun! x-9-DANDO-7-x is my PSN name so add me and let's play sometime!

Back