Hey y'all quick question!

ZombieHeadShots

[08] Mercenary
Not sure if the community is still strong since the release of SCV (ouch! haha i kid, a little) but I decided to check in and also ask a question.

Why is your main character your main? Interesting background, frame rate factor, beginner friendly, etc.

When I first picked up Mortal Kombat Trilogy, my main was Rain then my second was Cyrax. Rain to me was just different from the other 'ninja' guys so that's why I chose him. But when MK9 released and rain was unavailable at launch, my main was Cyrax because he had many juggling moves.

When I first picked up SC2 choosing Ivy was a no brainer. Not only did she stand out from the rest ,for OOvibous reason ;), but her fighting style was unique, along with her appearance. She was just sexy :P

When I first played tekken tag tournament Eddy was my main and Hwoarang was my second. Again, for a unique fighting style reason. But now with TTT2 Eddy is my second and Lili is my main for her flashy moves and gorgeous looks.

Even though I very briefly played SF4 C.Viper was my choice. Again, flashy moves and a sexy, fierce look :P I'm gay so I find it weird that I'm drawn towards these sexy female characters.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for sexy/gorgeous looks and/or unique/flashy fighting syles. Okay your turn :P

Back