Hey

Lash

[08] Mercenary
Hey guys. I'm totally new in this genre of games, but recently I played SCII and SCIV against some friends, and it really got me hooked. Since they own me hard I've been reading this forum for some time to come up with moves against them, and it already helped quite a bit! I've already posted a few questions in the Q & A thread and I love how quickly you guys come with constructive responses.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and I hope I can contribute to the forum soon, though I think it will take a while ;).

Hey there, Lash! Welcome to 8wayrun, I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you want to learn more about general play with your character, go check out the soul arenas. They have a lot of information about general play, play against matchups, what your character's better moves are, etc. Along with that, there will be plenty of players willing to help out.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask!

Whats up Lash? Welcome to 8wayrun!

So who is your favorite character in SC4? I main Mitsu, Yoshi, Kilik and Asta, but I have a pretty good understanding of most characters so If you have any more specific questions your welcome to shoot me a personal message!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hey Senzait, thanks for your reply. My main for now is Cassandra, and I also want to learn Nightmare, but that will be a later project. Since I'm still quite new to the game, I'll just stick to Cassie for now I guess, but eventually I want to main both. As you saw in the q/a thread I'm really still in the stage of learning some basic effective moves.

Hey Senzait, thanks for your reply. My main for now is Cassandra, and I also want to learn Nightmare, but that will be a later project. Since I'm still quite new to the game, I'll just stick to Cassie for now I guess, but eventually I want to main both. As you saw in the q/a thread I'm really still in the stage of learning some basic effective moves.
Talk to Partisan, he mains Cassandra and seconds Nightmare. He's the man you want to talk to. =)

Oh really. Well that's good, apart from me liking nightmare's play style, my rival friend tends to crush me like a bug when he plays with nightmare, so yeah, I guess a guy likes him could really help me out :p.

Well thanks guys for all your replies, I feel loved here already <3.

Welcome to the forums! Where are you from, though? You may have someone who lives around you that's willing to play with you and your friends.

I'm from Amsterdam, the Netherlands, so yeah. I already saw there's a Dutch thread in regional matchmaking, but the last post dates from dec. 2008.. :D. There was a link in there to some Dutch SC site as well, but it was dead. But yeah, once I get good enough I might put some effort in getting some Dutchies together, would be fun.

The German community is pretty strong and the French are the best in Europe - try getting involved with those if you can, they're both still huge there.

Ah.. so once again the Dutch have to rely on the Germans and the French for local gaming community. But yeah, awesome, will check it out.

Back