Hi all

SASUKE_336

[08] Mercenary
My name is SASUKE_336. I usually go by that name in just about any forum or game. I love soul calibur to death thats why i played SCIII and SCII until 5 came out....kinda skipped 4 tho lol. I have been playing for about 9 years since like SCII soo i guess i consider myself good. Im actually glad i found a site as such for SC. ^_^

Welcome, sir.

A piece of advice to start with: you may want to cease considering yourself to be good. No, it's not like that. It's just it's very easy to misjudge such things and it's better to lose the belief sooner and learn how to actually become good rather than putting off or never letting it happen(the latter case is unfortunately very common). Everyone starts out thinking they're good, 99.9999999999% of the time it's wrong and we have no idea how bad our judgment is. We've all gone through it ^^

It's this kooky mindset that you need to put yourself in to get better, right? You've got have confidence in yourself, but you've also got to be realistic and figure out what's just cognitive bias and what's concrete fact. That and lots and lots of hard work and study are keys to improving: which is more or less the goal here. We want you to improve and start kicking everyone else's asses so we can all have a good time.

But enough of that! Necessary reading :)
http://8wayrun.com/threads/8wr-general-directory.5884/
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-calibur-primer.13982/
http://8wayrun.com/threads/on-losing.14268/

Now with all the dull formalities out of the way...Yo! Who's your main? Picked a main yet? Where ya from? Go online much on PSN or XBL? To CAS or no? What's the square root of -Pi? Got any questions yourself? Or is this going to be strictly a one-way relationship? How will I not totally despise myself for being in a one-way relationship? Can you teach me to make better excuses for jokes?

well lol i thank you for all the helpful insight.^_^ My main is somewhat a choice between natsu and patroklos. I am originally from Riverdale, GA but i now stay in Stockbridge, GA...im visiting home for the summer tho so im not going to be in GA for much longer i.e 2 weeks lol. I go online when i am able to since my brother is an assassins creed player (G1ZM0_DRAG0N) he is kinda on it alot. You have me lost when you asked about CAS tho lol. Some few questions that i have: 1.I also play NA2(naruto shippuden narutimate hero accel 2) is there any site out there good for posting casual matches?. 2. If i have casual matches for SCV i can post them here right? 3. I dont have anymore questions lol.
Before i conclude this paragraph of my weird mess to answer your statement about me thinking im good...i think im pretty good even if i havent saw all what you have offered me in terms of information to read up upon. I never want to sound like one of those douches who just come to a site and say im the best this and that because thats plain arrogance and ignorance...<-- not me. I would love to face anyone online just to demonstrate what i know at the moment and to train so that i can raise my playing ability........but yeeeaaa thats the gist of who i am ^__^

S'all good man, s'all good! CAS is "Create a Soul," the term pretty much all of the English-speaking fandom uses to describe the character editor. Some folks are big into it. Now your questions...

1: Couldn't help you there. I hear that there's this thing called Google that might be able to help you though :P

2: If you've got media to post that's related to Soulcalibur, you can share it in the appropriate media area if you'd like to.

3: 42.

And be sure to check out the Soul Arenas for both Natsu and Patroklos for even more info on them as well as leaving your name in the player list in the online subforum when you're ready. I hope you enjoy your time in our cozy little asylum!

Welcome to SC and Welcome to 8WR: My XBL is MarKOed if ya need any practicing or any advice plz be sure to message or add me if you like, I'l gladly help ya!

Back