Hi new looking for tips

onionsunleashed

[08] Mercenary
Hi I recently picked up this game too play with a friend of mine. I had it when it came out but it was stolen two weeks later which was a bummer. I downloaded the drakealdan guide so I've been using that . Also this is day 1 Pyrrha so everything is new to me. I tried practicing NS and DNS what I want too know will double tapping help with the just frame in NS B? Any tips would be awesome as 3d fighters are still new too me

Hi I recently picked up this game too play with a friend of mine. I had it when it came out but it was stolen two weeks later which was a bummer. I downloaded the drakealdan guide so I've been using that . Also this is day 1 Pyrrha so everything is new to me. I tried practicing NS and DNS what I want too know will double tapping help with the just frame in NS B? Any tips would be awesome as 3d fighters are still new too me

mashing buttons out NEVER helps with Namco-nian justframes, when executing NS:B make sure the 6 motion in 236 and B are executed at the same time.

np, and yes transition from 2D to 3D can be a bit daunting...if you got PS3 we can play a few games sometime...or just feel free to ask any questions.
But keep in mind SC has different types of just frames...each of them working in different ways

Back