Hi there!

GhostTear

[13] Hero
Hey! I'm bad with intros so I'm just gonna talk about my history with Soul Calibur. I am a big fan of swordsmanship and swordplay (and other weapons). Been playing it since the first one and looking forward to 5. I really am scared about the new meter system and special cinematics of attacks (I'm afraid of change OH MY!) but will be open to this. As a player I do okay but want to get better.

In my past soul cal days I mained Taki, Raphael, and Cassandra.

Hope to face you guys soon!

Nice meeting you Ghost Tear!

Gotta admit the new meter scared me at first, but now it seems some really neat stuff can be done when its implemented correctly. Plus a little extra flash never hurts XD. So you say you want to get better; do you plan on hitting up tournaments in the future??
BTW if you ever need help finding your way around the site just ask here or PM me and ill point ya in the right direction!

Pocky Yoshi says hello and is pleased to meet you. Is that Jin from MvsC2?

Nice to meet you too! Yup this is Jin from MVC2. Sadly not in UMV3...

Nice meeting you Ghost Tear!

Gotta admit the new meter scared me at first, but now it seems some really neat stuff can be done when its implemented correctly. Plus a little extra flash never hurts XD. So you say you want to get better; do you plan on hitting up tournaments in the future??
BTW if you ever need help finding your way around the site just ask here or PM me and ill point ya in the right direction!

I definitely am hitting up tournaments. I found a few spots in my area (Boston) that are a little far out but manageable to get to. Just need a car (Working on getting one and the help my friend). I remember at Anime Boston I was facing this guy who was signing up for the SC4 tournament and was giving him a run for his money. He was like wow your good and I was like thanks but this was my first time actually playing this game. I hope I don't sound like I'm boasting I just feel like over the years of playing many fighters I kept or most of my core skills in SC. So I am SO READY to go in.

I will definitely hit you up any time I have a question or need help. THANKS!!

Hey GhostTear! A tournament player, huh? You'll fit right in then ;)

Man will always fear the unknown but I've decided to shut up and trust Namco XD

Back